Hacking NMH NTSC on PAL Wii Small video issue

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am having a small issue using the gamma backup loader and an NTSC copy of No More Heroes burnt at 8x speed on my PAL wii on 3.2E firmware. The game runs fine, although there are two minor problems.

1. There is a small vertical black bar at the right of the screen that isnt really noticeable after extended play but it does get kinda annoying, any way to fix this?
2. In the game there are these sections in missiosn just before the actual ranked battle, Travis pulls out his mobile phone and then you start walkign slower, there is no conversation or anything so it's like he has his phone out for no reason, is it my copy of the game because I assume there should be some sort of audio at these parts.

Thanks.

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ben. said:
I am having a small issue using the gamma backup loader and an NTSC copy of No More Heroes burnt at 8x speed on my PAL wii on 3.2E firmware. The game runs fine, although there are two minor problems.

1. There is a small vertical black bar at the right of the screen that isnt really noticeable after extended play but it does get kinda annoying, any way to fix this?
2. In the game there are these sections in missiosn just before the actual ranked battle, Travis pulls out his mobile phone and then you start walkign slower, there is no conversation or anything so it's like he has his phone out for no reason, is it my copy of the game because I assume there should be some sort of audio at these parts.

Thanks.
1. maybe it's your video mode settings... try changing the video mode and burning the backup again.
2. you should be able to hear the conversation by putting your wiimote to your ear as if listening to a phone conversation... yup, a nice touch of realism for the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1