Homebrew Nitro Hax Problems with Pokemon B/W need Fix

japzone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using AR codes for Black in NitroHax but when I hit Load Game I just get a white screen. Codejunkies ran into the same problem but simply issued updated Firmware to the ARDS and ARDSi to fix the Problem, but since NitroHax has been out of Development for 4 years there's been no fix from the Dev(It was considered Finished at the Time and it has worked flawlessly but how was the Dev to plan for a Problem 4-5 years up the Road) Is there any way to patch NitroHax with the Updated Firmware? Also Please don't tell me to just get an Action Replay because I've already gone through Three and I'm sick of buying New ones and Prefer the Ability of NitroHax to use different Codelists, thus allowing me to keep my Custom Codelists seperate from my Dump of CodeJunkies codes. Also I like the Fact that with NitroHax I can keep All of Codejunkies Codelists stored while on the AR you have limited space and can't store the Whole Database, like you can with NitroHax. So any help is appreciated. I'm willing to compile a fix myself(if given instructions on what to do) but I have little experience with making homebrew and I still don't know what the problem is. In the end it's probably easier to just post the .nds file if you find the Fix.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe NitroHax will get an update anytime soon. Also, Nitrohax has a more limited space than the ARDS, I believe. You have to load the code list into the DS's RAM before removing the flashcard which means the code list DB can only be about 2MB each. Ideally, you'd need separate code lists as all the games wouldn't fit into one DB for NitroHax.

japzone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do seperate the Codelist. And in the end I have more codes that I can access then on the AR. Are you sure there's no way to update Nitrohax?

On a side note:
Does the AR DSi work on the DSLite?

paced98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
japzone said:
I do seperate the Codelist. And in the end I have more codes that I can access then on the AR. Are you sure there's no way to update Nitrohax?

On a side note:
Does the AR DSi work on the DSLite?
yes it does

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi