Hacking Nintendont

slash8789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to all for the help with game save issue I was having. I also managed to resolve my non-fullscreen issue that occurred when I updated to the latest version of Nintendont. I was wondering if someone could point me to a tutorial of sorts on how to make the wii nunchuk work with Nintendont. Thx.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to all for the help with game save issue I was having. I also managed to resolve my non-fullscreen issue that occurred when I updated to the latest version of Nintendont. I was wondering if someone could point me to a tutorial of sorts on how to make the wii nunchuk work with Nintendont. Thx.
It works out of the box on 4.422.

CivilianX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AHB/meta.xml error have tried everything still Getting error

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    942.2 KB · Views: 221

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It is genuine, got it with the zombiu edition ages ago
make sure native is set to off in the settings.

Hi my dear fellow Nintendonters,

After going through all +210 titles... (must of them scrubbed with either DMToolbox or Gamecube ISO tool)
I saw that 11 games which I had previously scrubbed with the Gamecube ISO tool didn't work, and again they was no information on the Wiki page in regards to these games, just gray boxes. Anyway, I redownload all of them, and this time I used DMToolbox: all of them work now. So please, it would be great if the person/s encharged of updating the Wiki could please update it with these new information:

Works 100% - scrubbed with DMToolbox only, NOT with Gamecube ISO tool:

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee ok
Red Faction 2 ok
Spartan: Total Warrior ok
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast ok
Star Wars: The Clone Wars ok
Super Monkey Ball ok
Nickelodeon Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams ok
Tak and the Power of Juju ok
Tak the Great Juju Challenge ok
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon ok
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 ok

Warm regards!
Pepois
all those games have audiostreaming files that is why they break with gc iso tool, it was said very very long ago to not use that program ever since every audiostreaming game will be broken.

Bro can you check if splinter cell chaos theory is working ok? I been having an issue for months now that all the cutscenes autoskip without reason. I posted back then about it in here but never get an answer if its was just me.
you probably either have a bad iso wich md5 doesnt match redump or you are forcing settings the game doesnt like onto it.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anyone know if Kingstone DataTraveler USBs are good for Nintendont? I wanted to buy a 32 or 64 one, but I want to be sure before I waste money.

Malfurion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Everyone,

i have a little Problem perhaps someone can help me with.

I wanted to play super mario sunshine with nintendont on my wii u.

But if i try to play it with the Wii U Pro Controller i have the Problem that the R Trigger is not variable on how much i'm pressing it.

Is this working when i use a Original Gamecube Controller with a Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter ?

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
all those games have audiostreaming files that is why they break with gc iso tool, it was said very very long ago to not use that program ever since every audiostreaming game will be broken.

Hi Pedro,

As always, thank you for your valuable input!!! I would like to ask you where can I find a list just for all the audio streaming games? I remember back in the day Wave racer was on of the 1st audio streaming games that Fix94 nailed.

Thank you
Warmest regards

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if Kingstone DataTraveler USBs are good for Nintendont? I wanted to buy a 32 or 64 one, but I want to be sure before I waste money.

Should be ok, I had the DTIG4/64GB one before, the usb end is engraved to prove it's an official product.

Last edited by ned,

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Everyone,

i have a little Problem perhaps someone can help me with.

I wanted to play super mario sunshine with nintendont on my wii u.

But if i try to play it with the Wii U Pro Controller i have the Problem that the R Trigger is not variable on how much i'm pressing it.

Is this working when i use a Original Gamecube Controller with a Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter ?

Wii U Pro Controller does not have support for analog Input. I think you can hold ZL/ZR and then press L/R to simulate a half-press. But I'm not 100% sure as I do not own a Wii U Pro Controller.

Using an original GC Controller with the official Adapter would work of Course, the Controller behaves like on an original Gamecube in this case.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Should be ok, I had the DTIG4/64GB one before, the usb end is engraved to prove it's an official product.

The One I was going to buy is the "Kingston DataTraveler 101 G3". Would that one work too?

It had the Kingston logo engraved in the middle.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed Nintendon't and I was wondering why the Wii U pro controller wasnt being recognized in game
Did you pair it with the console first? Do that like it's a Wii remote. It will shut off after it pairs but it will work when you launch the loader.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi Pedro,

As always, thank you for your valuable input!!! I would like to ask you where can I find a list just for all the audio streaming games? I remember back in the day Wave racer was on of the 1st audio streaming games that Fix94 nailed.

Thank you
Warmest regards

Look on the wiki at the DM compatibility list. The ones with streaming audio are marked because DM doesn't support it. But really, just don't alter ISOs. The space saving isn't worth the headache and the first thing we will ask when a game isn't working is "Is it a valid 1:1 ISO?"

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you pair it with the console first? Do that like it's a Wii remote. It will shut off after it pairs but it will work when you launch the loader.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Look on the wiki at the DM compatibility list. The ones with streaming audio are marked because DM doesn't support it. But really, just don't alter ISOs. The space saving isn't worth the headache and the first thing we will ask when a game isn't working is "Is it a valid 1:1 ISO?"

The only game I bothered to compress was Luigi's Mansion, considering in reality it was under 200MB. Other than that I agree that most games aren't worth the headache.

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just converted a .gci save file to a .raw one. I keep getting save file in memory card slot A is corrupted. Someone please help.

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameCube ISO Tool is one of the WORST tools to use because it breaks the 32k alignment. For the best compatibility it is recommended to use 1:1 ISOs that have a matching MD5 with redump.org.

Thanks for the info on GIT.

It's been a little bit, but I think when I tried my original ISO's they didn't show up/work in Nintendont, so I ran them through GIT as DiskEx and then they worked. I'll re-test my original ISOs this weekend then and see if I remembered wrong and if they are working. I did like the title ID being added to it, so maybe that's the only reason I'd used it.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Okay, I've acquired a Kingston GTIG4 64GB, the same model as ned used.

I tried formatting it Fat32 with 32KB cluster with Ease Us Partition Master. When I launch a game, it stays black.
I tried foratting it Fat32 with 32KB cluster with Wii Backup Manager. When I launch a game, it stays black.
When I try to format it Fat32 with Windows, I only can choose exFAT or NTSC.

What tool do I need, or what tool do you recomend to format this USB for what Nintendont needs? I already have this problem of Nintendont not liking usbs on other ocasions no matter how I try to format it, and they are not faulty because they were new and they work with Wii backups no problem.

I'm getting really, really frustrated because I simply do not understand what's happening, I just can't believe that I can't make them work.

Please, I need help.

Last edited by Maeson,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?