Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No mcemu of i have memory card, i need Bios? I can try MKDD in January and i really want to play melee this week if is posible

DEVbuS.jpg

pbDEVbuSj
no you dont need the bios, but like i said try turning mcemu on and boot the game to see if it works.

Hello, and happy late holidays! I'm new here, and I ran into some trouble trying to run Day Of Reckoning 2 on nintendon't, apparently I need to enable Speed limit? But how would I do that? I looked everywhere on how to, so forgive me if this was covered already somewhere.
speed limit is enabled by default unless you disabled it at some point, use nintendont directly trough the homebrew channel make sur you have nintendont 381 latest and go to settings, make sure unlock read speed is off.

None other what so ever, thats all it's on, game will boot just fine when emulation is turned off, but if it's turned on nintendon't crashes at boot time.

I upload the file
that file doesnt tell anything it only has some spyro stuff on the inside lol take a picture or write down your settings.

Reactions: xed122

xed122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
no you dont need the bios, but like i said try turning mcemu on and boot the game to see if it works.

speed limit is enabled by default unless you disabled it at some point, use nintendont directly trough the homebrew channel make sur you have nintendont 381 latest and go to settings, make sure unlock read speed is off.

that file doesnt tell anything it only has some spyro stuff on the inside lol take a picture or write down your settings.

Still dosnt work

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Melee is not working i get a black screen when the iso is "loading" i got las rev of nintendont and HBC, y use memory emulated and normal and gc and wiimote and classic controller, i cant test another game until january and i want to play tomorow y use 2 SD and another usb curently is a 4GB miny SD HP
what i dont get is you say it blackscreen when its loading do you mean yu see all the script and then when the script disapears the game doesnt start? or it blackscreens mid script.

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

I already told you that no other settings were employed, only memcard emulation both with and without multi.

I figured what the issue was anyway, an out of memory error, at the very least nintendon't should throw an error saying there is not enough space to create a memory card in whatever place it is attempting to create it ratehr than hang and then crash itself shutting the wii off.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I already told you that no other settings were employed, only memcard emulation both with and without multi.

I figured what the issue was anyway, an out of memory error, at the very least nintendon't should throw an error saying there is not enough space to create a memory card in whatever place it is attempting to create it ratehr than hang and then crash itself shutting the wii off.
obviously nintendont cant tell if your hdd or sd is full to create an memory card, you must be the one watching that.

xed122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
what i dont get is you say it blackscreen when its loading do you mean yu see all the script and then when the script disapears the game doesnt start? or it blackscreens mid script.

Script? You mean when it say preparing card reaby? That screen finish and then i got black screen

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Script? You mean when it say preparing card reaby? That screen finish and then i got black screen
yeah it says alot of stuff, so for you the game never starts, hmm i see you said you were using some devices, are you using the sd card straight trogh the sd card slot or are you using one of those usb to sd adapter? if your using the sd card directly try deleting nintendont config and seeing if the sd card isnt locked.

xed122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
yeah it says alot of stuff, so for you the game never starts, hmm i see you said you were using some devices, are you using the sd card straight trogh the sd card slot or are you using one of those usb to sd adapter? if your using the sd card directly try deleting nintendont config and seeing if the sd card isnt locked.

Ok i try that

Using mini SD in adapter trough SD port

Update is unlock sadly i will have to wait to january to grant acces to a computer a delete the cofg if there any other thing that i can do?

Last edited by xed122,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok i try that

Using mini SD in adapter trough SD port

Update is unlock sadly i will have to wait to january to grant acces to a computer a delete the cofg if there any other thing that i can do?
you can use the wii app WiiXplorer to delete copy,move and rename files on sd cards and usb.

SonicZfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speed limit is enabled by default unless you disabled it at some point, use nintendont directly trough the homebrew channel make sur you have nintendont 381 latest and go to settings, make sure unlock read speed is off
I dont know how I would've turned it off? But I'm asking this, because Day Of Reckoning 2 apparently needs it enabled to run, if it's not enabled, then it will freeze randomly. And that's how it's been since I first ran it, and still is acting up that way. I got it from this, http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List . Other than that, I made sure to do what you said, it still crashes as soon as I exit the first menu.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew Browser is an app on your Wii that let's you download Wii apps through your Wii. It will put the app on your sd card for you. No PC needed. Not sure if Wiixplorer is on there but it's worth a shot.

xed122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Homebrew Browser is an app on your Wii that let's you download Wii apps through your Wii. It will put the app on your sd card for you. No PC needed. Not sure if Wiixplorer is on there but it's worth a shot.
I have HBC but i dont know who to downloand app to SD trough it

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have HBC but i dont know who to downloand app to SD trough it
Homebrew Browser and Homebrew Channel are 2 totally different things. I'm guessing you don't have Homebrew Browser on you Wii then. In that case I'm out of ideas for you then. You're going to have to try and find a PC then.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Giboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would it be possible for nintendont to ignore the wiiu partitioned usb/hdd like usb loader GX ? It would be so much more convenient to run all games from GX without having to unplug any of the hdds when switching to wiiu/wii mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout