Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah plus I'll get the rumble feature and the GC pad feels the best to me! :D I just hope it's in the shops cause everytime I went to check, it was out of stocks
You might be able to get the combo pack that comes with the adapter and a GameCube controller if all else fails.

Once we have full access to the Wii U there would be no need to use vWii mode. We would have all the Wii U hardware at our disposal. As for giving extra horsepower to vWii it would depend on how sandboxed Nintendo made it. It's not as sandboxed as MIOS was since we can return to the Wii U menu without having to shut the console off first. Only time will tell. I just wished I would have redeemed my Mewtwo code before the 5.4 update.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
@Troopage Could you add "custom Background support" for the the wish list? I know there's a mod for this but I prefer to use the official one, maybe I could use a black background to pretend the loader takes me strait to the game :P

Edit: This isn't related but I figured I may ask it here anyway, is there a tutorial or a way to rip a GBA .mb file from a Gamecube disc? There are a lot games that aren't ripped "or only ripped in Japanese" which I would like to rip myself

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, only if wiiu mode gets fully unlocked like IOSU acess is that we might change the amout of processing power/ram available for vwii only maybe, if that is code and not some phisical chip being used tough.
Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me.
You can't even use the PS1 or PS2 controllers without the adapter as they are not USB to begin with.

As a side note I made the mention of Nintendont64 because the N64 was called the Nintendo 64 and this app is called Nintendont.
I know. I think the person that requested it doesn't know that. I love the name, btw. Lol
@Troopage Could you add "custom Background support" for the the wish list? I know there's a mod for this but I prefer to use the official one, maybe I could use a black background to pretend the loader takes me strait to the game :P
Yeah, integration of the mod into the official version would be nice.
Nintendont Wishlist
  • "Stretch Underscan" setting
  • Swiss' widescreen sprite/text patching
  • Larger memory card support for Ultimate Spider-Man
  • Fix for glitches occurring when forcing widescreen in Sonic R from the Sonic Gems Collection
  • Fix for the menu's videomode, so PAL users with RGB have colors instead of everything in red.
  • Ability to take screenshots
  • Home menu
  • Xbox controller support
  • Integration of Abz' mod
  • Better frame rate in some parts of some games
  • Nintendont 64: A N64 emulator on Wii/vWii made by the Nintendont team

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
considering most games you cant save or do multiplayer like mario kart its pointless to me.
True that.

Would you mind listing those games?

I'm very interested wich games might be working.
I listed them early in this thread, here are the games:

-Blues Brothers 2000
-Duke Nukem 64
-Hercules - The Legendary Journeys (crashes if you change the camera)
-Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards (no sound)
-Mace - The Dark Age
-Magical Tetris Challenge (no sound + minor graphical issues)
-Mario Kart 64
-Pilotwings 64 (minor graphical issues)
-Pokemon Snap
-Puyo Puyo Sun 64
-Star Fox 64
-Star Soldier - Vanishing Earth
-Super Mario 64
-Wave Race 64

Of course these games don't save and I'm not sure if two player works or not

Reactions: Troopage

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
True that.

I listed them early in this thread, here are the games:

-Blues Brothers 2000
-Duke Nukem 64
-Hercules - The Legendary Journeys (crashes if you change the camera)
-Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards (no sound)
-Mace - The Dark Age
-Magical Tetris Challenge (no sound + minor graphical issues)
-Mario Kart 64
-Pilotwings 64 (minor graphical issues)
-Pokemon Snap
-Puyo Puyo Sun 64
-Star Fox 64
-Star Soldier - Vanishing Earth
-Super Mario 64
-Wave Race 64

Of course these games don't save and I'm not sure if two player works or not
i can confirm multiplayer doesnt work on any of those games becuase zelda emu didint have multiplayer coded for obvious reasons also duk nuken 64 barely works every sprite is seen trough the map.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can confirm multiplayer doesnt work on any of those games becuase zelda emu didint have multiplayer coded for obvious reasons also duk nuken 64 barely works every sprite is seen trough the map.

Wait, what does have to do with Nintendont? Do N64 games work or something? I think I must have missed something lol.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wait, what does have to do with Nintendont? Do N64 games work or something? I think I must have missed something lol.
you can get those games working by injecting them on the zelda collection emulator smae for that agb gbc emulator on the naruto games but compat is crap and games dont save or have all its functions like multiplayer and such.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can get those games working by injecting them on the zelda collection emulator smae for that agb gbc emulator on the naruto games but compat is crap and games dont save or have all its functions like multiplayer and such.

Sounds like too much work lol, that is pretty cool though.

Nehakse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What's the best button configuration for Wind Waker with the Wiimote and Nunchuk?

I would say press 2 and +right, it gives you access to both R and L and A and B and X/Y easily, they are the most important buttons. At least that's what I prefered in Twilight Princess when trying :)

Reactions: Natural

cj blanchard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have had this problem for days now and would love some help please . I know 3rd party controllers are shit but it does not matter what controller I using it is very rare the controller will event work and randomly after trying many times it will work. It's such a pain when I am stuck in the game and have to shut down ye system to do anything . Please help

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So I have had this problem for days now and would love some help please . I know 3rd party controllers are shit but it does not matter what controller I using it is very rare the controller will event work and randomly after trying many times it will work. It's such a pain when I am stuck in the game and have to shut down ye system to do anything . Please help
the problem arent 3rd party, those usualy work, the problem are the fake ones, my wiiu pro fake rarely ever connects my official one works perfect everytime.

cj blanchard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem arent 3rd party, those usualy work, the problem are the fake ones, my wiiu pro fake rarely ever connects my official one works perfect everytime.

But I event tried a playstation 4 controller with the cord worked the first time then didn't work any time after that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: :rofl2: