Hacking Nintendont

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So more like "It's possible but it's such a low priority because in the process of coding this we'd probably break compatibility with just about every controller that the program supports".

That's fair.

Yee. And, also, there isn't any known adapter that would work even in theory at this moment, unless I'm mistaken

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So more like "It's possible but it's such a low priority because in the process of coding this we'd probably break compatibility with just about every controller that the program supports".

That's fair.

Development with Nintendont is pretty much finished. They managed to get all but two games working. It will probably not get looked at for awhile.

I don't even think it's possible to code. The adapter registers as an HID adapter right now.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Development with Nintendont is pretty much finished. They managed to get all but two games working. It will probably not get looked at for awhile.

I don't even think it's possible to code. The adapter registers as an HID adapter right now.

I was referring to the two games that need timer fixes.

Reactions: Mr. Mysterio

bwiz77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have nintendont working and it can load games off of my sd card just fine. Problem is that the SD card is only 2gb, so i got a 64gb flash drive and formatted to fat32 set up the file structure the same way but nintendont freezes at check fs every time forcing me to cut power to my wii u. Can any of you help me out?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have nintendont working and it can load games off of my sd card just fine. Problem is that the SD card is only 2gb, so i got a 64gb flash drive and formatted to fat32 set up the file structure the same way but nintendont freezes at check fs every time forcing me to cut power to my wii u. Can any of you help me out?

Checking fs should have been resolved with version 3.XX.

What version of Nintendont are you using?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Now nintendont doesn't show in hbc, where do I put the loader.dol that the download link provides, do i still need the old boot.dol inside the nintendont app folder

rename loader.dol to boot.dol

uberandrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I mentioned this error before but I guess I wasn't specific enough to be of any use. During the credits of Pikmin 2 the game freezes and won't let me go out to the loader. It also plays a loud annoying buzzing noise.
The game plays perfectly fine otherwise, it just crashes part way through the credits. There's more game after the credits and I'd really like to play it.

Save file (Second save slot)

Nintendont Loader v.3.327 (Wii U) (Happened with previous versions too.)
Built: Apr 12 2015 22:00:46
Cheats: OFF
Debugger: OFF
Debugger Wait: OFF
Memcard Emulation: ON
Cheat Path: OFF
Force Widescreen: OFF
Force Progressive: OFF
Auto Boot: OFF
OSReport: OFF
Wii U Widescreen: OFF
Drive Read LED: OFF