Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It doesn't happen on my Wii U but it happens on my Wii. Is there a problem with my Wii?
when you mean latest version i hope your refering to 325, since saying latest isnt a good thing becuase lots of people think latest is like the 1.0 version or whatever they have.

wiiu widescreen being on, on the wii shoudnt make any diference, are you sure you have the latest version, afew revs ago having wiiconnect 24 ON, on the wii caused random freezes but that was fixed if you are using 325, check on top to see the rev number when seeing nintendont menu.

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you mean latest version i hope your refering to 325, since saying latest isnt a good thing becuase lots of people think latest is like the 1.0 version or whatever they have.

wiiu widescreen being on, on the wii shoudnt make any diference, are you sure you have the latest version, afew revs ago having wiiconnect 24 ON, on the wii caused random freezes but that was fixed if you are using 325, check on top to see the rev number when seeing nintendont menu.

I had it on so now I'll check and see if it freezes, and yes, I downloaded the latest .dol file last night for Nintendont.

Edit: Still freezing.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
mystery solved!
looks like the bios lag is a combination of "more patches" plus "big mc size" 321+ will lag with mc size equal or more than 4 mb while 320- will always work fine.

so ppl with lag should be the ones using multi save mc with size larger than 4 mb
thanks pedro :)

euh... I was using 2mb all the time :wacko:

Anyway, I won't complain for a distorted video signal anymore. Thanks for you findings :)

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else notice that the sky in Burnout isn't a technicolor acid trip? When did that start? Using r325 on Wii U.

Fix fixed it a few rev ago.
r315:
-added a patch for GXLoadTlut, fixes "rainbow sky" in burnout and possibly more

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GT Cube running too fast? according to the compatibility list.

That's pretty much it. 99.5% compatibility :)
Everything else seems to be widescreen/480p related, with a couple minor mcemu issues, topped off with lacking hardware support (mic, gba link, e-reader) on wii u. So all we need now is a couple timer fixes, some gba link/gamecube adapter support, and Usb mic=GC mic via voodoo magic!

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Everything else seems to be widescreen/480p related, with a couple minor mcemu issues, topped off with lacking hardware support (mic, gba link, e-reader) on wii u. So all we need now is a couple timer fixes, some gba link/gamecube adapter support, and Usb mic=GC mic via voodoo magic!

Coming soon

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Let's not forget about some Broadband Adapter emulation too. PSO anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated