Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Aha, it must be a problem with the Timesplitters Future Perfect ISO I've been using I think - it was under 1GB, but the one I should be using is apparently 1.45GB.
Presumably I should get another one and shrink it?
no...
if you are on mac or some other OS that reads size diferently its 1.45gb, on windowns its 1.35gb if its 1.45gb on mac and friends its a full iso.

Reactions: steviebwoy

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
mystery solved!
looks like the bios lag is a combination of "more patches" plus "big mc size" 321+ will lag with mc size equal or more than 4 mb while 320- will always work fine.

so ppl with lag should be the ones using multi save mc with size larger than 4 mb
thanks pedro :)

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, new issue.

In Melee, after a span of time the game makes crackly noises in between menus for a moment until when selecting a stage the game freezes. Any ideas...?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, new issue.

In Melee, after a span of time the game makes crackly noises in between menus for a moment until when selecting a stage the game freezes. Any ideas...?
that isnt a new issue melee makes beep noises when acessing memory card emulation, and ssbm does that all the time.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
mystery solved!
looks like the bios lag is a combination of "more patches" plus "big mc size" 321+ will lag with mc size equal or more than 4 mb while 320- will always work fine.

so ppl with lag should be the ones using multi save mc with size larger than 4 mb
thanks pedro :)
Somehow I suspected that when Pedro mentioned the settings but then i forgot to test it when I did this, I honestly don't plan to switch to individual just for this, I think I'll stick with r320 instead, thank you!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi fellow Nintendonts,

I've been using 251 mc cards (2mb) I guess that explains why I haven't experienced any BIOS lag. Using all my GameCube games out of a 32gb SD card (just for reference).

Warm regards

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah i always said it was a nintendont setting, i always go for 251 individual mc cards and i see no reason to never give up on individuality, i dont want a random corruption to destoy all my saves :P

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doh. I can't get Wind Waker to work at the mo. Nintendont freezes at Init CARD. I have v3.325 and IOS58. Maybe a bad ISO?

Check it on redump.org. If it doesn't match re-rip it with CleanRip and make sure it matches. You might also try renaming or removing any existing saves and see if it boots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.