Hacking Nintendont

fish & chips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Your drive should be formatted with 32Kb cluster size.

EDIT: My SD card was originally formatted with a Mac so it defaulted to a 4K cluster size. When I reformatted it with a 32K cluster size, the games all ran smoother and the cutscenes also ran much smoother.
Your drive should be formatted with 32Kb cluster size.

EDIT: My SD card was originally formatted with a Mac so it defaulted to a 4K cluster size. When I reformatted it with a 32K cluster size, the games all ran smoother and the cutscenes also ran much smoother.

Ok, tested r176 and it still happens with 64kb, 4kb and finally 32kb cluster size. Other games work fine though so I'll try to test with another ISO.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone has having issues with the NTSC version of Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean??, the sound in the game is too choppy in the battles and in the over world, i have even got to the issue of a lot of freezes waiting to the right music to be played to be able to continue the story events.

This is the only game i have been having issues amongst my entire GC library, i already verified CRC, md5 and all they match on redump.org, i even tried the last nintendont version(2.175) and even the version marked as "working" in the Nintendont compatibility list (2.161) without luck.

For me, this game shuts down my wii after selecting it and try to boot it. Tomorrow I will test with rev2.176 and see if it wants to work now lol

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been away for a while but just download r176, I just want to report that I got a fresh iso of Soul Cal 2 but I'm still getting freezes in versus mode (original). I'm using 64kb cluster size, 8 GB Class 4 SDHC from Sandisk and FAT32. it froze upon pushing start of the results screen of the second match.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In regards to Star Fox Adventures and the delayed subtitles, I find it funny how Dolphin has no issues with the Subtitles yet Nintendont does.

FIX94 Any chance you could take a look? I have no idea what Krystal and the Dinosaurs are saying.

Dolphin has the exact same issues last time I checked, I tested it myself with 4.0-3471 last time. There even is a issue on google code about it and it also says that on their game list.

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anybody having issues with Resident Evil (REmake) NTSC-US? Both discs shut the Wii down after the "Warning" screen. I thought it was because I was using compressed ISO's but re-ripped them and checked the CRC-32, MD5 and SHA-1 of both discs and they're all the same as the ones on redump dot org.

Using r175, USB HDD formatted as FAT32 with 64kb clusters and it happens with or without any settings enabled on Nintendont. This also happens when I try to boot them with the latest version of USBLoader GX, the one on Cyan's sig.

Confirmed, problem is not just you.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Dolphin has the exact same issues last time I checked, I tested it myself with 4.0-3471 last time. There even is a issue on google code about it and it also says that on their game list.
Not only that but he is looking into timing issues at the moment. Hopefully general timing fixes will positively affect Star Fox Adventures. Patience people... >_>

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you for another great update!
Freedom Fighters works perfectly, Hitman 2 cut scenes still run 2X fast, in game however it is almost fine, it is still a bit fast but not as much as before.

Note:full PAL isos on 4.3PAL Wii, scart rgb connected to crt.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did some work on a different problem today, worked out nicely:
-added a small patch security check to make sure we actually patch a game loader and not some random data, should fix games like resident evil
-added a few more hacks from quadforce for f-zero ax to make it bootable (thanks crediar)
-added pad read function patches for f-zero ax to make it controllable

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.177 indeed fixed Resident Evil and F-Zero AX does boot now, but it hangs at "starting motorization" for me but i'm assuming that's as far as it can go currently.

I also tested Resident Evil Zero but that still hangs at the dial door, from what skull87 said it looks to be a different issue since he tested it with VinsCool's unofficial version that had the bluetooth commented out and it seemed to work for him with just a GC controller.

provato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi there, I have the EXACT same problem with bluetooth as mentioned in this issue (first post) here:

Code:
https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/issues/detail?id=83

4 lights of the wiimote plus remain lit and the classic controller doesn't respond! (I'm able to use classic controller on nintendont menus, and the game loads)
can anyone help on this?

Virus_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get mario kart arcade to run in progressive mode in nintendont? I can't get it to run in progessive mode in quadforce.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT