Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My NTSC-U copy of the game would freeze every now and then.
that has been the case of that game since forever so unless some rev states it messed with some stuff that will make changes to games that wont get fixed anytime soon.You have like 10 mins max of gameplay until it freezes.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that has been the case of that game since forever so unless some rev states it messed with some stuff that will make changes to games that wont get fixed anytime soon.You have like 10 mins max of gameplay until it freezes.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll hold off on playing this gem of a game until later.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
just finished a little sideproject since I dont work on the kernel anymore which is a neat addition:
-added libwupc, now you can use the wiiu pro controller in the loader and not just ingame

Fix, thanks for the new version its really useful to use wii u pro on all places...Glad to see you back...

Doubt:
since I dont work on the kernel anymore

What does this mean?

bobthebigbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Functionally your code would have worked. I wanted to keep all the bluetooth centering, radius and deadzone code in one place. Fix94 had already added centering for all the bluetooth controllers, and radius code for the wii u pro controller main sticks in bt.c . The radius code needed for the cc and ccp controller is clocely tied to the centering code (that why centering broke it) so it will have to be added in bt.c as well. The only part that would not have been ther for the BT controllres would have been the analog sholder buttons. This way it will be all togather.

:) Thanks for the explanation. It's great how far this project has come.

Reactions: jayglass

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont work on the kernel anymore
What does this mean for the future of Nintendont?

Also, I know this may not be the place to ask, but if you could share your knowledge of Wii U Pro coding with Abz (since he's been dabbling in alternate controller support in Wiiflow) or someone else (if you don't feel like making an official commit yourself) That would help make the whole Wiiflow/Nintendont arrangement a more cohesive experience.

Big thanks, your hard work is greatly appreciated. :bow:

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
why would it? noone of the updates messed with it at all... you can see each update log here https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/list most of the revent updates were just to fix controllers and such.

Which is very sad, lately nintendont development is only a bunch of controller changes (NOTE: BE AWARE THIS POST IS NOT AIMED AT THE DEVS) people should stop asking devs adding support for their personal controllers and focus more on game compatibility, what's next? asking NES controller support with USB? people crying because their microwave ovens don't work with nintendont and requesting support because "would be awesome" to be able to play Mario Sunshine with the popcorn/coffe mug panel because it feels naturally? c'mon we already have a LOT of controllers support in any case go get a damn GC controller and play the way it was meant to be played, if you are on WiiU you already have pro support or are you trying to break some record or something? we'll have support for all the known controllers by the human race and the same game game compatibility without changes for months/years? like I've said earlier....sad.

Reactions: darkseekerliu

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is very sad, lately nintendont development is only a bunch of controller changes (NOTE: BE AWARE THIS POST IS NOT AIMED AT THE DEVS) people should stop asking devs adding support for their personal controllers and focus more on game compatibility, what's next? asking NES controller support with USB? people crying because their microwave ovens don't work with nintendont and requesting support because "would be awesome" to be able to play Mario Sunshine with the popcorn/coffe mug panel because it feels naturally? c'mon we already have a LOT of controllers support in any case go get a damn GC controller and play the way it was meant to be played, if you are on WiiU you already have pro support or are you trying to break some record or something? we'll have support for all the known controllers by the human race and the same game game compatibility without changes for months/years? like I've said earlier....sad.

They do what they do depending on priority. Games are next, so please be patient.

Reactions: AkiraCast

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
They do what they do depending on priority. Games are next, so please be patient.

Not aimed to the devs but to people asking for even more controllers support with every new update, the devs are awesome and do what they think is priority I'm fine with that and respect what they do the way they do

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not aimed to the devs but to people asking for even more controllers support with every new update, the devs are awesome and do what they think is priority I'm fine with that and respect what they do the way they do

Yeah I'm more than satisfied with what we currently have, only thing left imo is to just improve game compatibility but I'm patient and I happily await further updates.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is very sad, lately nintendont development is only a bunch of controller changes (NOTE: BE AWARE THIS POST IS NOT AIMED AT THE DEVS) people should stop asking devs adding support for their personal controllers
Which reminds me...

plz add support for fleshlight cybergoggles 3000

q24gb.jpg

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FIX94 has been busting his ass over this program and has been extremely worn out, we all need to tone down on what we dictate as what should be done, etc.

Reactions: AkiraCast

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just finished a little sideproject since I dont work on the kernel anymore which is a neat addition:
-added libwupc, now you can use the wiiu pro controller in the loader and not just ingame

SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!! I'm really glad I bought a Wii U Pro controller with all of these updates going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica