Hacking Nintendont

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiflow 4.22 Beta Rev 1075 Mod2 is loading the games for me without any problems.
i've only selected Nintendont as the default GC loader from the wiiflow's settings.
it was a fresh install i did from the latest masterpiece pack. it boots directly into the game.
I think it should be noted that updating only the boot.dol isn't the best thing, as I think that was the cause of my issues.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s...7LE_thtTAxBM-0njb3de6x27sLw&expiry=1408496619

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My fault. Was in such a rush i misread. :o
No problem!
Thanks for wanting to help, that's what counts! :)

The main problem was the one drakorex mentioned.
Copying only the boot.dol won't do any good, the required files are all the bin, imgs, and the dol files inside apps/wiiflow.

As far as I know, all the other settings and folders outside of that folder DO NOT need to be changed in order for the app to be properly updated.
At least I never had any issue doing so.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
tutorial?

It's easy, like testing a normal controller, you need to download the HIDTest from the first post of this thread, then run it (with the USB Keyboard connected) if you press a button and the numbers in screen change, it means it works and can be used, but if nothing happends, the keyboard won't work, remember to download the HIDTest boot.dol in apps, with a folder called HidTest, you don't need image or xml.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean freezes at Progressive on 2.148 with NMM enabled. Confirm?
Tried without NMM, text displays properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol