Hacking Nintendont

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Captain Tsubasa Ougonsedai No Chousen, r128, Wii 4.3U: Playable, sound, MC, Widescreen mode works, no problem at all (Just my ignorance of japanese language), but is an awesome game.

Pics:
IMG_20140717_222339689_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140717_221904484_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140717_222550669_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140717_223021697_HDR.jpg

h0b0tube

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey i was wondering if you could help me out with the cheats i cant seem to get them to working have the sneek file usb:\sneek with the kenobiwii.bin file in it and i have the cheat gtc in G:\games\GSNE8P and the game iso and gtc are together and i selected cheats on the menu (btw im using the homebrew channel to start up)

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Captain Tsubasa Ougonsedai No Chousen, r128, Wii 4.3U: Playable, sound, MC, Widescreen mode works, no problem at all (Just my ignorance of japanese language), but is an awesome game.

Pics:

Could you please put the pics in spoilers next time you post some (and if possible also edit your post)??, they almost fill up the whole page.

dreamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
X-Men: The Next Dimension (shrunked) works great but with no background music :(
i hope this will be fixed with future updates.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd guess it's pretty low priority, now that there are patches made that disable it within games that use it (so they can boot and play, at least).

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was just wondering... How hard is the Audio Streaming feature to be implemented...?

FIX94 recently removed part of the audiostream code in order to make the games bootable/playable: here is a quote of what he said:
there IS code in nintendont which can do all that whats needed, it just is not completely analyzed and since we have other priorities I just took it out for now so its not being impossible to play those games.

Source: http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-crediars-new-project.349258/page-494#post-5043687

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tested out paper mario thousand year door on r128 and no more crashing! thank you fix94 :)

good to hear from everyone that it works just fine, it was just a pain to get it stable, after I got the basic code done I was like why the hell I need to do it so complicated so yea, every game fixing from here on will most likely look really weird I guess.

craiganater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just found this and its great, got it working to play GC through wiiflow but any time I try to change the settingsz it doesn't save. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Anything I have done that I can fix to save the settings?

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just found this and its great, got it working to play GC through wiiflow but any time I try to change the settingsz it doesn't save. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Anything I have done that I can fix to save the settings?
Use this dol and it will automatically enable Hid and for the memory card Try enabling NMM in wiiflow and if that doesnt work try setting Os report in debugger and Debug on NMM.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7mwahmptydt0z1/boot.dol

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party 6 minigames no longer freeze in r128 (which is still labeled as r127?)

As far as I know the minigames never froze? Been testing Nintendont since this project went open source and never saw an issue with any of the mario party games

Talessaga

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for asking but i have problems i tried to run the program but it says i must disable the AHB Prob but the meta.xml on the Nintendont's carpet have the ahb access part, there is something elese i must do?

I'm trying it on a Wii.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for asking but i have problems i tried to run the program but it says i must disable the AHB Prob but the meta.xml on the Nintendont's carpet have the ahb access part, there is something elese i must do?

I'm trying it on a Wii.

be sure to have the latest version of the Homebrew channel installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I threw the other Non-tasting Ham out. Now I'm gonna try this Smoked Ham Sammie I made for lunch :D