Hacking Nintendont

morgoth32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice update!
LOTR the third age G3AF69 i must force ntsc to boot it. Runs too fast.
Dragon's Lair 3D now goes ingame but runs too fast too.
Virtua Striker 2002 and wave race now play well.

Thanks for the efforts.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so i found an interesting thing the audiostreaming games only seem to work if they are full isos every game i have that is dicex and has audiostream freezes somewhere while the full iso works not sure if its all the audiostreaming games but it seems to be the case

alien hominid only works full iso,same for bomber man generation,1080 avalanch and all the others i had.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not quite. Compatibility is still lower, and there's no GC <-> GBA cable support yet (pretty sure DM supports it since it uses MIOS). For the games Nintendont does play well, it does by all means (excluding those that need audio streaming or have optional GC <-> GBA stuff).

Dios Mios didn't support audio streaming unless you used the original discs. AFAIK only Devolution did.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Go GO hypergrind works

amazing island works

bloody roar primal fury works

godzilla works

star wars clone wars works

star wars jedi knights II works

Naruto: Clash of Ninja works

Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure works

worms blast works

all updated on the compat list

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to use Action Replay codes in Nintendont? I have made some ports from AC to Ocarina but they don't work...
It is possible I have been using them from codejunkies and I know for a fact they work

Edit: what game do you need them for I might be able to help you

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Audiosstreaming files MUST be aligned by 32k otherwise it will cause an exception.

You can use DMToolBox with the auto option to reduce the size of AS games without breaking them.
i was using GC iso tool and it would break all audiostream games when discexed or trimmed, i just tested that with alien hominid GC ISO TOOL breaks the game even if you put 32k on the options DMTOOLBOX works perfectly when selecting optimized and 32K i think this info should be somewhere becuase it might only work with DMTOOLBOX? Since GC ISO TOOL breaks the audiostream games anyway even if you choose 32K

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It is possible I have been using them from codejunkies and I know for a fact they work

Edit: what game do you need them for I might be able to help you

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, are you sure action replay works? I'm not saying ocarina, I make antoher port but it corrupt the cheat file, I need some infinite life for the final boss in the 100 levels (or something like that).

EDIT: Is there PAL cheats?

EDIT2: Don't worry, I have made a succesful port and works!

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, are you sure action replay works? I'm not saying ocarina, I make antoher port but it corrupt the cheat file, I need some infinite life for the final boss in the 100 levels (or something like that).

EDIT: Is there PAL cheats?
well if your not talking about ocarina then I don't think it will work with regular action replay codes without converting them to wiird format,are you trying to load cheats directly through nintendont without any usb loader, there is pal cheats

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was using GC iso tool and it would break all audiostream games when discexed or trimmed, i just tested that with alien hominid GC ISO TOOL breaks the game even if you put 32k on the options DMTOOLBOX works perfectly when selecting optimized and 32K i think this info should be somewhere becuase it might only work with DMTOOLBOX? Since GC ISO TOOL breaks the audiostream games anyway even if you choose 32K

I used this and it seemed to make most games work. I don't know how reliable it really is though so i stopped using it.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/GCMUtility

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: yoho yoho