Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
IOS58 v24.32

Well, that's what it should be, though i was expecting it. If it were patched I think HBC would be upside down... That error you get is very weird indeed, it doesn't happen when you load from LoaderGX? If possible I'd suggest deleting nincfg.bin from both SD and HDD if present and trying again. And if the error persist, delete nintendon't folder, and download the loader.dol, icon.png and the meta.xml again.

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's what it should be, though i was expecting it. If it were patched I think HBC would be upside down... That error you get is very weird indeed, it doesn't happen when you load from LoaderGX? If possible I'd suggest deleting nincfg.bin from both SD and HDD if present and trying again. And if the error persist, delete nintendon't folder, and download the loader.dol, icon.png and the meta.xml again.

nincfg.bin? where is this located? also on the google code home page where it says download nintendont is this automatically the latest version?

Mustardtits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the Nintendont code committers catering primarily to those with USB thumb/HDD drives? Because it seems nobody gives a proper fuck about the loss of most SD card compatibility.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Are the Nintendont code committers catering primarily to those with USB thumb/HDD drives? Because it seems nobody gives a proper fuck about the loss of most SD card compatibility.
We are maliciously trying to ruin SD card compatibility. :rolleyes:

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
They're probably focusing mostly on the MC-Emu stuff since it seems to be a hot topic, although I understand no dev has so much as acknowledged it lol. I'm sure they know it's just a matter of time till they get to it though.

Mustardtits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are maliciously trying to ruin SD card compatibility. :rolleyes:

Thank you (and all coders involved) for all for the work up to r48 (the last to work with SD). Sincerely. Looks like it's time to knock off the rust, break out devkit, & take care of the issue myself.
vyha9ypy.jpg

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you (and all coders involved) for all for the work up to r48 (the last to work with SD). Sincerely. Looks like it's time to knock off the rust, break out devkit, & take care of the issue myself.
vyha9ypy.jpg
That makes no sense. r47, r48, and r49 did nothing that would remotely affect SD card compatibility.

I also hate how so many people demand that their issue be the first one solved.

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That makes no sense. r47, r48, and r49 did nothing that would remotely affect SD card compatibility.

I also hate how so many people demand that their issue be the first one solved.

When you upload a new version of nintendont is it automatically put onto the google code main page where it says download nintendont? Also would it be possible to include all needed files (not just the .dol file). Seems like that would make things easier for new users.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Not sure if you didn't get the sarcasm on JoostinOnline's post; but if you're capable of fixing it yourself, I would say that you're more than welcome to do so. Only the devs know what they're working at since they discuss it in private, so neither you nor I need an explicit message saying "Yes, we're doing this now" because there's no point to it, people wouldn't stop asking about X or Y just because they admit they're working on it. And he's right, people that keeps asking for their problem to be fixed ASAP end up being annoying at some point.

What's the problem if they think SD issues shouldn't be the top on their list? They're doing this for free and are free to decide what should be done, and as far as I can see in the thread most people does use either an HDD or a Thumb drive to store their games. And I think that every person can have at least one thumb drive to use while the SD is not working. Might be bothersome, yeah, but that's there, it's an option.

Reactions: JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
When you upload a new version of nintendont is it automatically put onto the google code main page where it says download nintendont? Also would it be possible to include all needed files (not just the .dol file). Seems like that would make things easier for new users.
Yes, and instructions are included on the Nintendont Google Code page.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sd card is not working in r82?

Does it not work for you? I've seen two users complain about SD not working but I can't really say if that's an actual issue with the app because both reported that it stopped working on different revisions. If it's not working for you, do you think you could track down the latest revision in which it did work?

Jonesy47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that the Resident evil games don't like forcing widescreen

No, not like that. Like, half the image is off the screen, not items and shadows misaligning but everything else works.
This is something new, unlike any other errors ive seen yet in nintendont.
I can see why the image could get screwed up, but im not sure why the audio in cutscenes goes half speed though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...