Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
And how can i do a controller.ini with another controller? like a usb joystick for pc

I can help you with that, but it'd take many posts, so it's better if you pm me and i guide you. Connect your controller to the upper port and load HIDTest without a controller.ini; then note down the numbers it shows when you don't touch anything, and the ones that change with each button. For example:

Original : 80 80 80 80 80 80 00 40

Button A: 80 80 80 80 80 4F 00 40

And when you're done send me a pm with all the numbers.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I can help you with that, but it'd take many posts, so it's better if you pm me and i guide you. Connect your controller to the upper port and load HIDTest without a controller.ini; then note down the numbers it shows when you don't touch anything, and the ones that change with each button. For example:

Original : 80 80 80 80 80 80 00 40

Button A: 80 80 80 80 80 4F 00 40

And when you're done send me a pm with all the numbers.

Then, i change in the text file A= 5, 4F ¿? Or A= 5, 04 ¿?

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i updated to the latest revision and i want to tell you guys i love you T.T finally it works
Sadly it doesnt work with my 1tb My Book western digital (2.0/3.0 Compatible) its stuck on Checking FS.. and my hdd doesnt blink . Could anyone help me?

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i updated to the latest revision and i want to tell you guys i love you T.T finally it works
Sadly it doesnt work with my 1tb My Book western digital (2.0/3.0 Compatible) its stuck on Checking FS.. and my hdd doesnt blink . Could anyone help me?
Try formatting your HDD to 32k (cluster), first, you'll need to backup your games or stuff from the HDD before.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Are you using a FAT32 formatted hdd? I think you had a Wii, If so check that you're using the bottom port for the HDD, is your hdd recognized by a loader like usbgx or cfg?

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cyan

I've noticed that setting Autoboot ON in GxLoader's settings for nintendont, will make it so that whenever I try to load it from the HBC shortcut it will autoboot on the last game, even if I turn off autoboot again in GX. The only way to fix that is deleting the nincfg.bin
Could that be fixed? I like to use loadergx with autoboot for regular play, but since I started testing many .dols for nintendont it's easier to use the HBC shortcut (it shows all the dols in the folder)
It's best to add it directly to nintendont instead of loading GX to disable or delete the cfg.
Press B when launching and it will disable Autobooting for this launch. (it will be re-enabled next time you launch nintendont).
we could add an autoboot setting in nintendont loader too, now that it can be enabled/disabled.

I added the Autoboot disable option in this mod, but before committing I would like users to test if HID is still working with this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jy1rkh98357d82b/Nintendont_r56mod1.7z (patch included, though badly coded just for test)
It's making button reading exclusive (one value shouldn't trigger a different button anymore)

especially for faku1810, could you tell me if your R button issue is fixed with this version?
I tested with PS3 controller and it works fine.

Reactions: faku1810

LuigiBlood

Mage Robot
Trophies
Website
luigiblood.neocities.org
XP
Country
France
Thanks Cyan.

By the way, on a normal Wii (with Wavebird), with Nintendont r56 with Kirby Air Ride Europe (ISO... shrunk actually), and without MC Emu as I have 3 MCs:
- The game thinks my Memory Card isn't one.
- Progressive Patch doesn't work (I tried with and without)
- Game is like I'm pressing down all the time.
- When I try to load a track, the game freezes on the name of the track.

Also tried Nintendo Puzzle Collection (still ISO), and so far I don't think anything was wrong... Oh yeah, same thing as Kirby Air Ride for the MC. I didn't try all games though, just Panel de Pon.

Also, I got a question: For multiple disc games on FST (when it's supported again), how the folder should be named for Disc 2? root2? disc2?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1- Real Memory card are not working. It could corrupt the card.
disabling the MC Emu is like not using MC at all.

2- some game might not work with progressive patch. (or try a revision before r45 to see if it works. with r45+ Progressive is forced in SRAM if you have component/HDTV. Maybe making it an option like DM/L is best?)

3- it happens in Tales of symphonia too. Always pressed UP in menus. It's currently investigated by Greyrogue.
note: it worked fine in Alpha (and beta).

5 - like with DM/L, FST can't be used with multi disc games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks Cyan.

By the way, on a normal Wii (with Wavebird), with Nintendont r56 with Kirby Air Ride Europe (ISO... shrunk actually), and without MC Emu as I have 3 MCs:
- The game thinks my Memory Card isn't one.
- Progressive Patch doesn't work (I tried with and without)
- Game is like I'm pressing down all the time.
- When I try to load a track, the game freezes on the name of the track.

Also tried Nintendo Puzzle Collection (still ISO), and so far I don't think anything was wrong... Oh yeah, same thing as Kirby Air Ride for the MC. I didn't try all games though, just Panel de Pon.

Also, I got a question: For multiple disc games on FST (when it's supported again), how the folder should be named for Disc 2? root2? disc2?

kirby air ride doesnt work when shrunk use a full iso and it works wonders you should read the compatibility list ofr kirby air ride

Kirby Air Ride
21px-Flag_of_Europe.png
r36 v4 ✘ 1.35 GB ✘ Can not be shrunk. Recognizes Memory Card, but freezes while creating save. Distorted sound
Kirby Air Ride
21px-Flag_of_USA.png
r44 v4 1.35 GB ✘ ✘ Recognizes Memory Card, but freezes while creating save.Cant be shrunken, if shrunken it will freeze when entering a Race.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4