Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've tested Tales of Symphonia, I don't know what was wrong with my setup before but now it loads. Controller is recognized when it asks if i want to use a memory card, in the menu, and so far in the game too. Only the "power" mapping is not working, it hangs up my games everytime I try to use it.

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

ALSINJAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've just confirmed with Wind Waker PAL that you can set the game language if you're using a loader as LoaderGX, all you need is Nintendont r49 or newer and change the settings in loadergx, per game or globally

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
games don't read language from SRAM anymore. Open Sram language modifier won't work.
You need a loader with language selector which send the setting to nintendont. I don't know about CFG and wiiflow, but USBGX works.

cheat code downloading doesn't work anymore since geckocodes moved their servers/are now using Cloudflare proxy.
Nothing we can do on our side, they need to disable a setting in their Cloudflare account to allow all browsers/homebrew.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
cheat code downloading doesn't work anymore since geckocodes moved their servers/are now using Cloudflare proxy.
Nothing we can do on our side, they need to disable a setting in their Cloudflare account to allow all browsers/homebrew.
Those selfish bastards! It's a cruel world when people have to play their games fair and square. ;)

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
games don't read language from SRAM anymore. Open Sram language modifier won't work.
You need a loader with language selector which send the setting to nintendont. I don't know about CFG and wiiflow, but USBGX works.

Thanks for clarifying that Cyan, I had suggested once to someone that they should try using loadergx to select the language but since they didn't reply i assumed it didn't work and i couldn't try it until today because of the kernel error.

By the way, I'm really sorry to bother you but one of your posts was very useful when i was fixing my controller.ini.. Think you could help me with a weird issue I'm having? For some reason the R button is linked to the analog stick so it doesn't work. I made a more detailed post in the thread for controller.ini's discussion. I can pm you the link later if that's okay.

Reactions: Cyan

morgoth32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
About memory cards i've been able to save on rev 49 with resident evil 2 & 3. I didn't try to load those saves but writing worked with pal WIIU on those PAL games versions!

Reactions: bm123456

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoZ: TWW seems to hang after the title screen when it should load the memcard(using memcard emu) believe its a bug cuz iv rebooted 4-5x

SPIRE Florian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, I tried your logiciel but unfortunately that does not work.

Load the game directly from a loader, try using USB Loader GX since that is the one that seems to be giving the most possitive results.

I don't have a PS3 controller yet to test, could anyone tell me if that option works for Wiiflow on a Wii U too?

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EUREKA! r51 now work on my blackwii (only from usb). Hollywood 0x21 problem is GONE!!!
THANKS CREDIAR, THANKS OVERJOY , THANKS JOOSTINONLINE and other people! Now wiifamily people can enjoy WINDWAKER!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!