Hacking Nintendont

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No problem guess I missread ^^ Anyways good job on the program looking really nice now!
Just wondering on my Mario Kart "problem"
I think I notice it because I have played it so often.
Or maybe I am used to a other mario kart timing?(wii and WiiU)
I use gamecube controller.

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gist.github.com/ToadKing/3b452a4121fede44a50f

To enable the Wii U GC adapter without needing to launch Smash Bros first, just send a single 0x13 byte down the adapter's out endpoint and read a full in payload. Also you can incorporate rumble with this too.

What if a similar method would allow for these adapters to be detected?
41uEx9rCTVL.jpg

moc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am using a wii u on firmware 5.3 with the latest usbloader gx, I have my settings in usbloader to boot gamecube games using nintendont. when I click on the game cover in usbloader gx it boots into nintendont and then I have to select sd and then choose my game from a list of games that are on my sd card then the game works fine.
is there any way that when selecting the gamecube game in usbloader gx that it auto boots the game to play straight away instead of having to go through nintendont and then selecting the game again. im just asking can they not auto boot the way regular wii games can. thanks

Godlance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am using a wii u on firmware 5.3 with the latest usbloader gx, I have my settings in usbloader to boot gamecube games using nintendont. when I click on the game cover in usbloader gx it boots into nintendont and then I have to select sd and then choose my game from a list of games that are on my sd card then the game works fine.
is there any way that when selecting the gamecube game in usbloader gx that it auto boots the game to play straight away instead of having to go through nintendont and then selecting the game again. im just asking can they not auto boot the way regular wii games can. thanks

Download the latest revision from the repo: https://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/source/list

Vittu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have the adapter but I have an idea on howto easly implement that activation code, if anyone wants to test it here you go:
https://www.mediafire.com/?811ggjhj50iln38

I tried this with the controller.ini for the Wii U GC adapter and the controller didn't work at the menu. It also couldn't find melee -_-

Could be my own problem though I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.