Hacking Nintendont

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there ever be an update for Baten Kaitos and/or Starfox Adventures?
Also, does Baten Kaitos work if i convert a PAL iso to NTSC?

Starfox Adv works but has subtitle issues.
Baten Kaitos works but has some music issues, you don't need to convert GC games in region as all regions work on any console.

As far as asking for a update to these games, yeh probably but it really just happens when it happens.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Already have donated to both FIX94 and JoostinOnline and will again (Not to work on the games even just as good faith) so get off my case, Jesus you people are shameful!

Go ahead! Fix has been informing us everytime a new game starts to work or gets fixed. So when PSO gets to work properly he's going to inform us.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Will there ever be an update for Baten Kaitos and/or Starfox Adventures?
Also, does Baten Kaitos work if i convert a PAL iso to NTSC?
pal iso is diferent from ntsc and the saves are also dont go around converting stuff really if you want pal just get a pal one internet is full of recourses.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead! Fix has been informing us everytime a new game starts to work or gets fixed. So when PSO gets to work properly he's going to inform us.

Only did it yesterday again and I will next week.
Yes I know he informs us, but nobody tested the Plus version so I did..... man, you guys are testing me.

So I tested another version of PSO that hadn't been tested before..... F$#K Me Right?

BasedSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Starfox Adv works but has subtitle issues.
Baten Kaitos works but has some music issues, you don't need to convert GC games in region as all regions work on any console.
My Wii can't force NTSC on PAL gamecube games though and Starfox Adventures' subtitles take WAY too long to appear.
And i really don't want to play Baten Kaitos with the muddy music that also cuts really often

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
cmon guys behave in here

Fix will fix next whatever he fells like it he may even go for happy feet lol its his call so just wait and hope your game gets choosen, from now on games must be fixed one by one theres not manny general issues now just spicifiq game issues that need attention individualy.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii can't force NTSC on PAL gamecube games though and Starfox Adventures' subtitles take WAY too long to appear.
And i really don't want to play Baten Kaitos with the muddy music that also cuts really often

Just gunna have to wait and see if it get's fixed, which I'm sure they will eventually.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The subtitles is a known issue, who knows if/when it'll get fixed, but it's low priority.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cmon guys behave in here

Fix will fix next whatever he fells like it he may even go for happy feet lol its his call so just wait and hope your game gets choosen, from now on games must be fixed one by one theres not manny general issues now just spicifiq game issues that need attention individualy.

I do not disagree with this statement..... neither was I asking for it to be fixed, just posting results.
I should have just done it and not told anyone......... probably will from now on as people seem to hate results being posted (Which is stupid)

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I do not disagree with this statement..... neither was I asking for it to be fixed, just posting results.
I should have just done it and not told anyone......... probably will from now on as people seem to hate results being posted (Which is stupid)

Ignore them. Problem solved ;)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only did it yesterday again and I will next week.
Yes I know he informs us, but nobody tested the Plus version so I did..... man, you guys are testing me.

So I tested another version of PSO that hadn't been tested before..... F$#K Me Right?
th

Has anybody tested any other third party controllers since all those big code changes? Or maybe some select TP controllers just happen to work.

FIX94 Would you possibly consider adding support for various third party wiimotes, since you have donations coming in? If nothin else
1.order X wiimote off internet/local store
2.add support
3.test
4.return for refund
5.???
6.Profit
:D

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore them. Problem solved ;)

I will in the future haha. I just find it infuriating when they insinuate that I'm begging or even asking for a fix, I know I've mentioned PSO a lot lately but god damn it why does that matter.
there are a lot of other people mentioning Baten Kaitos/Starfox/MarioGP/F-ZERO/Etc issues way more than the 5 times in total I have mention "not asked" about PSO.
Either way I'm done talking about this non-issue, it boils my blood and dampens the fun I was having at TEMP trying games every new rev.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea if other regions of PSO behave any differently?

Nope, all same I think it's a BBA trigger of some sort, but be careful asking about PSO on here apparently it's taboo or something haha.
Also:

Added -
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
21px-Flag_of_USA.png
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
21px-Flag_of_Europe.png

v.2.187​
Memcard = Yes​
Widescreen = Yes​
480p = Yes​
Issues: None​
Notes: These used to have sound issues but that is fixed, can't say as of what version since they weren't tested for ages but work now.​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Y
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers