Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Nepugiia

Nepugiia Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2017
    Germany
    I have already tried it exactly that way. Nothing connected to the USB ports. Only Nintendont on a SD card.

2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    maybe your wiiu has something fishy installed no idea.

3. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    this crash was indeed a valid issue so I fixed it in the latest version.
    -properly handle the vwii case of having no bootable game on selected device
    basically it happend because on vwii there are no elements displayed in the game list and nintendont did not handle it very well, now it will display a proper warning for it.

DarthDub, cvskid, laz305 and 6 others like this.
  4. tatumanu

tatumanu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 1, 2004
    Portugal
    I'm having trouble with the C stick on the Gamepad, for example in mario sunshine the camera keeps zooming out.
    It does not seem to be my right gamepad fault as my regular Wii u games work fine with it.
    Is this a deadzone issue? is there a fix?

5. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    nintendont version number you have?

6. Nepugiia

Nepugiia Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2017
    Germany
    It does indeed work again, thanks you very much.^^

7. tatumanu

Nov 1, 2004
    Portugal
    I have v5.455 (Wii U), Sep 17 2017.

8. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    thats a whole 18 revisions behind the current one so you shouldnt be surprised to have issues like that :P

DarthDub and KiiWii like this.
  9. Bloodwake393

Bloodwake393 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2017
    United States
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I've been searching around with no answers.

I'm trying to setup a Afterglow PS3 Controller I recently bought from Amazon (AP.1 Controller). The main issue I'm having is trying to set it up. It seems the VID and PID are different than most of the configs I found online. I tried looking around for some fixes but can't seem to find much.

This is what I get from going to the HIDTest (Image is uploaded)

I'm not sure what exactly I can do to fix this, but I know the numbers being shown are changing pretty often, so I'm not sure what is going on.
    Can anyone help?

Edit: I found a config file with some stuff working, but the analog sticks don't work and just stick weirdly when on SSBM. Anyone know a fix to that?

Attached Files:

Last edited by Bloodwake393, Oct 22, 2017
  10. tatumanu

Nov 1, 2004
    Portugal
    Oh wow , thanks for your reply. Your work has made me very very happy and my switch dusty

11. Izotov

Izotov Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2014
    Ukraine
    Last edited by Izotov, Oct 22, 2017
  12. y0shim@ri0

y0shim@ri0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2012
    United States
    Where is the location of the setting config file? im trying to do a clean install of it.

13. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    nincfg.bin in the root directory of where your games are stored.

14. y0shim@ri0

y0shim@ri0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2012
    United States
    Theres nothing there, and it does save my config. Is there any other places it can save it to?
    EDIT: nvm, just changing a setting made it appear.

Last edited by y0shim@ri0, Oct 22, 2017
  15. cosma

cosma Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2017
    France
    Hello ! I have a problem with Nintendont, I follow a YouTube tutorial to install Nintendont Wii U with Wup Installer GX2 (to get Nintendont directly on Wii U menu), well the installation with Wup Installer work but when I launch Nintendont I got a black screen ... It's not an install problem, I already reinstalled it 5 times but never changed. I can't find Nintendont on the Homebrew App Store, so I don't know if I have a bad version of the software. Somebody can help me ? Thanks :D

16. grandosegood

grandosegood Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2017
    United States
    Hi there,

I'm trying to get the Wii u pro controller to work. I have it synced with the Wii U prior to starting Nintendont via the red button. I see the light come on for player 1, but when I start my game, it deactivates. What could be the cause? I am using the wii u GamePad and not the Wii Remote + nunchuck when I start the game (while also having Wii u pro controller connected.)

17. tallpr24

tallpr24 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 16, 2015
    United States
    can someone direct me to a good url that contains the tga files for game cube vc injects. Im using the WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]--.?

wicksand420 likes this.
  18. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
    The script will convert png files to tga for injects so it dosent have to be specifically tga files. This thread has pre made files/png's that you can use
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/banners-icon-templates-for-wii-vc.483080/

Rohul1997 likes this.
  19. tallpr24

tallpr24 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 16, 2015
    United States
    thanks for the fast response!!
    i see lots of photos but no download links for the .tga files. how to get those?

20. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
    You right click on the images and save them. Like I said you don't need tga files the script will convert them if there not in tga format. Any png images are fine in the correct dimensions which the images are usually in when posted

Rohul1997 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted