Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I work with private beta's in our team so changes are tested well enough before it's released or committed. I don't wanna commit all quick patches, try outs and stuff that doesn't work anyway.

OC I will share stuff the original dev team can use to make the real thing better and it's for them to decide what they gonna do with that.

I don't own a WiiU so I can't test everything myself and in our team there are only 2 people that own one. Both of them life in another time zone so the test I do with them is a really slow process

since wiiu in vwii mode is basicaly a wii shouldnt nintendont work exactly the same? why do you need wiiu testing?

but incase you do im portuguese so its just one hour diference and i always use the wiiu to test nintendont xD

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's the alpha version. It was the first release of nintendont.
It was released as a Demo to let users test it. It's compatible only with Zelda Wind waker NTSC.

Then he released the sources, which are not limited to one game anymore, and that's when the "revisions" started to be numbered.
each released changes are numbered to recognize them.
The current latest change is the 44th
https://code.google.com/p/nintendont/source/list

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's the alpha version. It was the first release of nintendont.
It was released as a Demo to let users test it. It's compatible only with Zelda Wind waker NTSC.

Then he released the sources, which are not limited to one game anymore, and that's when the "revisions" started to be numbered.
each released changes are numbered to recognize them.
The current latest change is the 44th
https://code.google.com/p/nintendont/source/list
Thx for explaining that but how do i get the new cfg loader that adeka had the beta i only got the stable version that doesn't support nintendont
btw how long does it take to load the game on nintendont on hombrew b/c it gives me a black screen on melee on my 8gb flash drive

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for explaining that but how do i get the new cfg loader that adeka had the beta i only got the stable version that doesn't support nintendont
btw how long does it take to load the game on nintendont on hombrew b/c it gives me a black screen on melee on my 8gb flash drive

Try to get Double Dash, Wind Waker, or Kirby Air Ride to work. Once you test one of them out then post back here

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your game will have most likely frozen - check out the compatibility list found Here, SSB Melee is one to avoid for the time being really as it freezes almost every time you pick any mode.. EDIT: Ack, Ninja'd! :lol:

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for the reply guys even tho you didnt tell me how u got the beta but ill try kirby air ride and tell you how it goes

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that explains a lot. Which Controllers are supported because I can't find reliable info?

ps2, ps3, ps4, Logitech F510, Trio Linker Adapter, Mayflash Classic to usb adapter, Wii U Pro controller adapter. and normal gamecube controllers if your on an original Wii

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One question...
If I buy a generic PS3 controller, does the controller_ps3.ini work with those?
Or does it have to be an original PS3 controller?

gizzadahkidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While we're on the topic of generic controllers I purchased a TTXTech brand Wii Classic Controller Does Anyone Know If This Will This Work With The Included .ini?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr