Nintendont

By sabykos, Jun 10, 2013 6,870,455 40,336 158

1. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    like pople said check your isos if the iso md5 matches redump then maybe your forcing some settings that shouldnt be forced into them.

2. kid sampson

kid sampson GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I know those exist, but Mayflash makes a number of less expensive options that allow use of these controllers on PC or Mac via USB. I was just wondering if anyone could confirm a model that has been tested to work with nintendont.

3. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    I have a mayflash and it works perfectly. Just make sure it says it's compatible with Wii U as then it will emulate the official adapter.

4. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Germany
    because of the accuracy nintendont has (very bad one) that is unlikely to work out at all.
    Anyways, small commit from my side, just removed the deflicker flag from the loader menu to make it sharper and more readable and fixed a small code problem with the gt cube timer.

5. Troopage

Troopage GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm so happy with Nintendont. I was able to play and beat games I wouldn't have ever been able to otherwise, so thank you so much Fix and the rest of the contributors. :D

send0r, Margen67 and MassiveRican like this.
  6. gcpro

gcpro Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Hi, thank you two for reply!
    Well, i have not tested Sunshine yet with another iso but, about Fire Emblem, before test another iso i've tried to launch one old rev of nintendont and now it works without crash!
    Thanks!!

7. linkchidori

linkchidori Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  8. marchrius

marchrius GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    What do you mean?

9. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    nintendont isnt pure native we emulate some components and change alot of adresses and such, tahts why some cheats dont even work let alone something like a movie playback.

Margen67 likes this.
  10. Shiranui-san

Shiranui-san GBAtemp Regular

Anyone using a WiiU Pro controller noticed that, sometimes, the X axis of the right stick interferes with the X axis of the left stick?
    In other words, moving left-right the right stick (usually used to rotate the camera) sometimes will slowly move the character.

11. Suco de Fruta

Suco de Fruta Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello guys,

I'm trying to customize a new controller.ini file to my USB 3rd party controller, with HIDtest. Actually, the controller is recognized by Nintendont and the buttons work without issues, except the DPAD: it works as if the button UP was always pressed. It continues to going up in every game or Nintendont menu even without me touching it.

In the HIDtest the values doesn't change if I leave the controller alone. But in Nintendont menu or ingame the controller acts as if the UP button was always pressed.

This could be some mistake with my controller.ini file? Or there's nothing I can do about it?

Thanks in advice!

My controller.ini configuration:
    [Clone PS2 Gamepad]
    VID=1345
    PID=1000
    Polltype=1
    DPAD=1
    DigitalLR=1
    MultiIn=1
    MultiInValue=01
    Power=4,F0
    A=4,04
    B=4,08
    X=4,02
    Y=4,01
    Z=4,20
    L=4,40
    R=4,80
    S=5,22
    Up=6,00
    RightUp=6,11
    Right=6,22
    DownRight=6,33
    Down=6,44
    DownLeft=6,55
    Left=6,66
    UpLeft=6,77
    StickX=0
    StickY=1
    CStickX=2
    CStickY=3
    LAnalog=0
    RAnalog=0
    Rumble=1
    RumbleType=1
    RumbleDataLen=0E
    RumbleDataOn=51,00,00,00,FF,00,00,FA,FE,00,00,00,00,00
    RumbleDataOff=51,00,00,00,00,00,00,FA,FE,00,00,00,00,00
    RumbleTransferLen=07
    RumbleTransfers=2

Attached Files:

paulloeduardo likes this.
  12. skyscarer

skyscarer Newbie
    Newcomer

Does anybody own a PDP Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller and if so does it work with nintendont?
    The Controller works in the Nintendont menu but as soon as I enter a game, the controller just refuses to do anything
    Cheers

13. User556

User556 Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    The option that Nintendont brings, which says: I Forced Widescreen. If I enable it does he/she stretch out and do I lose quality of the game?, I have a panoramic tv 16:9 of 27p.

Margen67 likes this.
  14. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

United States
    No, it extends the viewing window of the game except in the cases where a proper widescreen hack hasn't been coded. Then it either stretches or breaks them. All AAA titles and others worth playing already have a proper widescreen hack coded, though, so you should be good

Although in cases of games like Mario Party, Twilight Princess and Smash Bros. Melee backgrounds and 2D sprites will remain 4:3, so beware

Margen67 likes this.
  15. skyscarer

skyscarer Newbie
    Newcomer

Never mind, turns out I was an idiot and had Native Control Enabled.
    Controller works fine now :)

Gomza and Margen67 like this.
  16. User556

User556 Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    thank you, then.. mm, do you recommend me to continue playing with the option I Forced widescreen, or do I disable it?. I am passing the games: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

17. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

United States
    I play all my games with the option enabled. A stretched UI doesn't bother me as long as the rest of the game is fine. Just try it out and see if you like it, if you don't then just disable it.

Margen67 likes this.
  18. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    Is there a tweak (that CFG Loader recognizes) that allows me to skip the "enable progressive video" dialogue box?

19. sonictopfan

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Hi, I have a slightly related issue, you see we moved to a new house a couple of months ago and we recently got the internet installed, I just learned today that I have to change the internet settings in all my consoles and handhelds and now I'm doing so, but for some reason when I try to connect with my Wii I fail now, I can't watch youtube or even update Nintendont which I used to be able to do, what am I doing wrong?

P.S. I have a slightly similar issue with the DS and I'm not sure how to solve it, I got the WiiU and 3DS working though among other consoles, phones and computers/laptops, thanks.

20. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

United States
    Are you using a USB loader or just the app? If you're using a USB loader I'd recommend enabling it for WW and disabling it for TP. If you're using the app through the homebrew channel then I'd say enable it and try both games, and if you don't like what you see then disable it

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendont,