Hacking Nintendont

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Makes sense. Are you having trouble to find the correct ios58 wad, or having trouble to install it?
(Or maybe worm28 cleared those things up already?)
Shouldn't nus downloader at least give you an option to download the correct version?

i cant find the correct version of ios58. i no once i find it there shouldnt be any trouble installing it when i reinstall the homebrew channel. i checked modmii but it doesnt give the correct version. i did read about nusdownloader but havnt had time to check it yet was just wondering if anyone could confirm im goin the right way about it and where to get it? thanks for your help guys its appriciated

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Fine="jammybudga777, post: 4949405, member: 333957"]i cant find the correct version of ios58. i no once i find it there shouldnt be any trouble installing it when i reinstall the homebrew channel. i checked modmii but it doesnt give the correct version. i did read about nusdownloader but havnt had time to check it yet was just wondering if anyone could confirm im goin the right way about it and where to get it? thanks for your help guys its appriciated[/quote]

Find an ios58 from Wii. It is what you need and deserve; solution to 10 posts asking about it. Nobody will pm this person, seriously?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
[Fine="jammybudga777, post: 4949405, member: 333957"]i cant find the correct version of ios58. i no once i find it there shouldnt be any trouble installing it when i reinstall the homebrew channel. i checked modmii but it doesnt give the correct version. i did read about nusdownloader but havnt had time to check it yet was just wondering if anyone could confirm im goin the right way about it and where to get it? thanks for your help guys its appriciated

Find an ios58 from Wii. It is what you need and deserve; solution to 10 posts asking about it. Nobody will pm this person, seriously?[/quote]
i do have ios58 installed on my wii already but not the correct one.so looking on my wii isnt gonna help me out. but not too worry im sure ill work it out by myself later (hope) lol

dragon12

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried NintendontUsb on my Wii (normal version) and got a -1 kernel error, then a video shutdown. I remember I've got the same error when I tried with a SD card...

I've searched about it and it looks like there is no solution for this error. :( Is this correct?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm going to stick with the SD version of this app until the USB version is more stable, a lot of people seem to be getting more crashes/instabilities with the USB version than they are with the SD version. I know it's still in beta, I understand that, but there should be an SD variant with the same fixes available as well.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Find an ios58 from Wii. It is what you need and deserve; solution to 10 posts asking about it. Nobody will pm this person, seriously?
i do have ios58 installed on my wii already but not the correct one.so looking on my wii isnt gonna help me out. but not too worry im sure ill work it out by myself later (hope) lol[/quote]

Yes, use the Wii ios you need on your vWii. Others have done this. It will work very well. Check back with the results. Still need to try this instead of read.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the usb version have a problem about GPL, no source avaible..

Yep, people really need to stop reposting the link because it keeps getting removed for said violation (as it did on post #2271), we should get back to focusing on the SD version in the mean time.

Seriously dude, stop instigating this whole thing.

Then may I ask why the mods keep removing the download link every time someone tries to post it? We should be focusing on the SD version anyway and have a USB version once more games have been stabilized. Is that so much to ask? Yes, it's great that more games have sound, but, we still have broken MMC and compatibility. Getting more games to work should be top priority.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying USB version but everytime I load Nintendont I get a message that says "no games found" then it sends me back to HBC, trying to load a game with USB Loade GX it asks to transfer the game to the SD, what am I doing wrong?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying USB version but everytime I load Nintendont I get a message that says "no games found" then it sends me back to HBC, trying to load a game with USB Loade GX it asks to transfer the game to the SD, what am I doing wrong?

your not doing anything wrong its a beta release. it doesnt work with all hard drives and sizes exc

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your not doing anything wrong its a beta release. it doesnt work with all hard drives and sizes exc

And had the source been released for the USB version, the link would have stayed up and people would have been able to report stability issues and it would be on its way to becoming more stable. Just saying.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
And yet people keep re-posting the link only for it to be removed by BortANATOR, but okay. I will. People need to give it a rest, the USB version isn't really ready.

sorry can you point out where i have reposted the usb version??? stop crying about it. it wouldnt be so annoying if u hadnt posted so much on the subject in here and other forumsss (wiiflow abzpack)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1