Hacking Nintendont

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something's wrong. I press two with the Wiimote+Nunchuk but I don't go to button configuration.

I don't know about that....I've never used the Wii remote on Nintendont, so...I don't know how to help with that...sorry. I've just used Gamecube controllers.

Reactions: Natural

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to seem greedy, but Freekstyle still runs in hyperdrive, and Darkened Slye has always had some graphical glitches, possible audio streaming issues, and (I think) skips the opening cinematic (it just drops you into the game when starting a new game. Also, the first part of what people say in cutscenes in BMX XXX gets cut off. Pretty sure it wasn't like that before the music fix. Could someone please check these for me?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who changed "007 From Russia with Love USA to Red" can someone confirm this or delete the new add entry since it already had it there for the region. People need to understand how to update the list correctly or we NEED to LOCK it . from the public.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who changed "007 From Russia with Love USA to Red" can someone confirm this or delete the new add entry since it already had it there for the region. People need to understand how to update the list correctly or we NEED to LOCK it . from the public.

Likely some troll who wants to remain an anon for some reason.

Reactions: bm123456

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Something is wrong. It's a double entry.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Adeka and bm123456

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Just remove it. 99% sure it's not broken. It's probably an idiot that doesn't try to post their problems here

Edit: apparently the game is black screen with no response and has busted audio...I think it's a troll

Could anyone verify at least? I can't do myself since I do not have this game.
edit: removed the troll entry due to lack of proof.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just noticed that support for the Pro controller via Bluetooth was added! No more need for an adapter, fired up my Wii U and am playing Double Dash! Awesome work guys! Before I was stuck using Nintendon't on my original Wii (with gcn ports) as I lack any of the adapters necessary. W00t!

Reactions: the_randomizer

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Just noticed that support for the Pro controller via Bluetooth was added! No more need for an adapter, fired up my Wii U and am playing Double Dash! Awesome work guys! Before I was stuck using Nintendon't on my original Wii (with gcn ports) as I lack any of the adapters necessary. W00t!

You just? It's been months now.

also Adeka the same ip adress did the same for the game second sight. marked as crashing after intro. deleted the duplicated entry also. it seems this guy used broken iso.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remove it. 99% sure it's not broken. It's probably an idiot that doesn't try to post their problems here

Edit: He marked the sound as not working even though it's a black screen?...I think it's a troll

A typical pusillanimous anon troll indeed. Oy vey :rolleyes:

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just? It's been months now.

also Adeka the same ip adress did the same for the game second sight. marked as crashing after intro. deleted the duplicated entry also. it seems this guy used broken iso.

I actually bought second sight from a pawn shop for $1 a couple weeks ago. I'll dump that one and test it

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay scratch that, still having issues getting the pro controller to sync up properly in game, but idc my classic controller is working while plugged into the wiimote, I'm a happy camper :D

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure your ps3 controller rumbles? the first ps3 controllers didnt rumble, if it only says sixaxis on the back then it has no rumble.
Mine doesn't rumble at all (Dualshock 3), is there something extra i need to do before it works? By the way, should rumble also work with Dualshock 4?
I worked pretty long and hard on nintendont with the goal to get most games working, I made that all happen and now there is not much for me todo anymore in it.
Only thing i think could improve, or stabilize, is real memory card support in-game, which is not always working properly. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles comes to mind: it saves, although the data is shown corrupted after you get out of the save screen. You can save again, but the result is the same.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Not to seem greedy, but Freekstyle still runs in hyperdrive, and Darkened Slye has always had some graphical glitches, possible audio streaming issues, and (I think) skips the opening cinematic (it just drops you into the game when starting a new game. Also, the first part of what people say in cutscenes in BMX XXX gets cut off. Pretty sure it wasn't like that before the music fix. Could someone please check these for me?
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 still has a noise at start up, also while we're on the topic, Sonic Mega Collection still has the audio lag when you run any of the games until you bring in the Z menu and exit it again the audio syncs fine throughout the entire game.

Not that they're priority to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw