Hacking Nintendont

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I tried to run nintendont from SD card (games still on USB), the message is the same:
"not FAT device found or missing usb:/games"

Which is obviously wrong, the USB is there and the games folder is there otherwise USB Loader GX wouldn't had loaded Mario Sunshine properly.
GX can be configured to find them in another dir

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok I tried to run nintendont from SD card (games still on USB), the message is the same:
"not FAT device found or missing usb:/games"

Which is obviously wrong, the USB is there and the games folder is there otherwise USB Loader GX wouldn't had loaded Mario Sunshine properly.

Did you connect the USB on the rear top port?
Also did you have any other USB device connected?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using 2.478 and the scrolling is too fast again. I am using a Wii U Pro Controller and it skips around a lot. Instead of going up or down one it does 2 or 3 now.

EDIT: Using a Wii Remote also goes up and down 2 instead of one. Very difficult to choose the game and settings I want.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using 2.478 and the scrolling is too fast again. I am using a Wii U Pro Controller and it skips around a lot. Instead of going up or down one it does 2 or 3 now.

We can never find a speed that everyone likes. Maybe there should be an option in the settings that changes it between slow, medium, and fast?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can never find a speed that everyone likes. Maybe there should be an option in the settings that changes it between slow, medium, and fast?

The problem is I can't select the game or option I want as it skips around even if I barely touch the Control stick or D-Pad. Maybe there could be a delay before it goes faster like how on a computer when you hold a key down, there is a slight delay before repeating the key.

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Spyro: A Hero's Tail [G5SE7D] NTSC ver. isn't loading, it pops the message that "An error occurred. Please check your GameCube's intruction manual."

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Spyro: A Hero's Tail [G5SE7D] NTSC ver. isn't loading, it pops the message that "An error occurred. Please check your GameCube's intruction manual."

Was it working for you before? Will immediately test because it used to work perfectly for me in previous revisions.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What Nintendont version are you using? 1:1 ISO or shrunk? USB or SD loading? More info would really help.

On a side note, that game is riddled with bugs to begin with. The game would freeze during level loading. That was using GameCube mode from a disc on my old Wii.

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please tell the exact version as Nintendont is updated several times a day sometimes. The latest is 2.248.
Sorry, I didnt check it was updated. o_<

v2.247

Also, another different usb stick of mine no longer loads games, it freezes at the init usb/sd device... it's the USB or Nintendont? D: said usb seemed to work last time I used it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That's exactly how many I gotta take in the morning. Later on, 2 more 💊 s :sad: