Homebrew nintendont wiiremote controller question

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hey guys ! today i installed the homebrew channel and it works perfectly. im playing it with my
wii classic controller pro(connected to the wii remote) . now i want to play mario party 4 with my friends so my question is if we can play it with other 3 wii classic controllers (connected to the
wii remote ) or if we can play it with wii remotes on 4 players and if yes how ? thanks

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
can someone help me pls ? i just know how to use one wii classic controller but when i connect the other wii remotes they wont work on nintendont.. pls help ! tnx

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you create a new thread. Always post your question in the respective Nintendont thread (support,mastermod,savegame, controllers).

Are your classic controllers genuine? Only official controllers (and occasionally certain third party classic controllers) work with Nintendont

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why did you create a new thread. Always post your question in the respective Nintendont thread (support,mastermod,savegame, controllers).

Are your classic controllers genuine? Only official controllers (and occasionally certain third party classic controllers) work with Nintendont

im sorry im new here :D only the one wii remote is genuine ,other 3 wii remotes are not genuine +2 classic controllers are also not genuine but when i play with original wii remote +nonoriginal classic contr. it works and also when i play with non original wii remote + nonoriginal classic also works but the problem starts when i want to play with second or more joysticks.

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nintendont does not like third party bluetooth controllers. That's your issue
oh :/ why do they work when i play as single player but they wont when i want to play multiplayer(with more of them ? well can i at least play with one wiiremote and other genuine bluetooth ps3 controller ?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh :/ why do they work when i play as single player but they wont when i want to play multiplayer(with more of them ? well can i at least play with one wiiremote and other genuine bluetooth ps3 controller ?

As I said, Nintendont does not like third party bluetooth controllers. That's why they are acting strange.

You can mix and match controllers (1 gamecube controller in a gamecube port, 1 ps3, 1 wii classic controller, and 1 Wii U pro all at the same time)

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As I said, Nintendont does not like third party bluetooth controllers. That's why they are acting strange.

You can mix and match controllers (1 gamecube controller in a gamecube port, 1 ps3, 1 wii classic controller, and 1 Wii U pro all at the same time)
thats too bad :/ well thanks for your time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill