Hacking Nintendont (Wii) USB Gamecube controller (Nintendo switch)

NoobAtHacking123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at it and it looks good. Did you put in the root of your SD as well? You might wanna rename it to "controller.ini" when you put it in root.
So should i remove the ini from the "controllers" folder and put it in the root of my sd card and rename the ini file "controller.ini"?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So should i remove the ini from the "controllers" folder and put it in the root of my sd card and rename the ini file "controller.ini"?
I think you can just keep both. What matters is that they manage to override the nintendont .ini. Also is your game stored on a usb stick/hdd? If nintendont is on a usb stick too you'll have to put your stuff on the usb stick.

NoobAtHacking123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can just keep both. What matters is that they manage to override the nintendont .ini. Also is your game stored on a usb stick/hdd? If nintendont is on a usb stick too you'll have to put your stuff on the usb stick.
My game is stored in a usb stick. And no, Nintendont is in a sd card not a usb stick.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm sorry but the text i put out is in the "quote" section. Man, i'm dumb.

(I'll post it again) My game is stored in a usb stick. And no, Nintendont is in a sd card not a usb stick.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

(I'll post it again) My game is stored in a usb stick. And no, Nintendont is in a sd card not a usb stick.
If you've done all this then it seems it is not sufficient enough to override nintendont with your own settings .ini... I don't have any other ideas right now so you'll have to head over to the official gbatemp thread and ask for advice on how to override the settings.

NoobAtHacking123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've done all this then it seems it is not sufficient enough to override nintendont with your own settings .ini... I don't have any other ideas right now so you'll have to head over to the official gbatemp thread and ask for advice on how to override the settings.
Alright. Thanks for helping me.

NoobAtHacking123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you link me the official gbatemp forum?

Curnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey any luck with this, I am also having the same problems with this controller!
I have tryed everything lol

Last edited by Curnz,

Curnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

[Nintendo Switch GameCube Controller Wired Fight Pad Pro]
VID=0E6F
PID=0185
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
DigitalLR=1
DigitalAnalog=2
Power=1,30
A=0,04
B=0,02
X=0,08
Y=0,01
Z=0,10
L=0,40
R=0,80
S=1,02
Left=2,06
Down=2,04
Right=2,02
Up=2,00
RightUp=2,01
DownRight=2,03
DownLeft=2,05
UpLeft=2,07

CStickY=6
CStickX=5
StickY=4
StickX=3

LAnalog=1,04
RAnalog=1,08

OMG I FINALLY DID IT. I used the app to create the .ini and it gave me the correct numbers that I had to put either in C and normal stick...
Dude, thank you so much, you're the best!

(I will left the .ini text there just in case someone needs it)
So I also made the same config as this and I’m still having issues, I even tried to just copy yours thinking I did something wrong. But it still acts like I’m pushing up on the stick.
Any ideas ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1