Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm back.
Is there a possibility of making nintendont don't turn off the system if there is no cheat in the folder? Cause i tried another game today, no cheats, and I got this error message saying "missing cheat file". Of course, it happened because "cheat" was on. With cheat off, game booted fine.
If I set cheat on for one game, it gets on for every other, so I have to turn it on and off everytime.
Would be nice if there's no cheat in the folder, nintendont simply ignore it, or have individual setup for each game.
Just saying.
I'm really satisfied with nintendont, it's 98% perfect to me.

I don't think anyone will add individual game settings to Nintendont because it is SO easy to use a USB loader. CFG Loader mod, for example, allows you to save individual settings for each GameCube game, then run them with Nintendont.

Reactions: fariasluciano

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think anyone will add individual game settings to Nintendont because it is SO easy to use a USB loader. CFG Loader mod, for example, allows you to save individual settings for each GameCube game, then run them with Nintendont.
In my case, I just can't use usb loader, cause it just doesn't show my usb device, although wiiflow does.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
edit.
all the games i have loaded do have some small pixels appearing. i thought this was just prince of persia but im playing wind waker/1080 snowboardin and they have the same thing. im not sure if this is something wiiflow is causing or nintendont tbh

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
im not gonna lie i dont have the disc's anymore (working) to test. but i dont think the picture was as bad as this when i played these games a week or 2 ago. im gonna try goin back to wiiflow 4.2.1 and see if they are ok. i have a feeling for some reason wiiflow could be causing this problem. ill find a camera later and show some pictures

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not gonna lie i dont have the disc's anymore (working) to test. but i dont think the picture was as bad as this when i played these games a week or 2 ago. im gonna try goin back to wiiflow 4.2.1 and see if they are ok. i have a feeling for some reason wiiflow could be causing this problem. ill find a camera later and show some pictures

You could also try forcing a videomode, just make sure it isn't incompatible with your TV

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
when using wiiflow it automatically forces ntfs regardless of what i try making wiiflow change it too. if i use the stand alone app through the homebrew channel wiiflow still somehow has a hold over the video settings!! dont ask me how though lol i think this has only been a change recently in wiiflow. but i could be completely wrong about why this is occuring

edit. ive gone back to wiiflow 4.2.1 and this problem is gone :) if anybody else has these kind of issue's its down to wiiflow.

Usuario-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AbdallahTerro: Wondering here why I can't update nintendont from a previous version. All I get it's an overlapped message and nothing happens... Thanks for the new version!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==