Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite curious; are there currently any plans for more mod additions aside from keeping it up to date with the official build? Maybe you guys could try to tackle some stuff on the wishlist? I'm willing to try to help in any way you ask, whether it be feedback and testing, or designing the "home menu" itself.

Last edited by Troopage,
Reactions: send0r

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
I'm quite curious; are there currently any plans for more mod additions aside from keeping it up to date with the official build? Maybe you guys could try to tackle some stuff on the wishlist? I'm willing to try to help in any way you ask, whether it be feedback and testing, or designing the "home menu" itself.
I can take a look at it, once I'm on holidays because of many exams (but no guarantees ;))

Reactions: Troopage

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can take a look at it, once I'm on holidays because of many exams (but no guarantees ;))
Thank you at least going to take a look at it. I really appreciate it. :D
As long as Fix is still fixing bugs I'll not make more conflicts
I understand. It isn't just bug fixes however. ;)
For example, the "Stretch Underscan" setting wish would be like the "Wii U Widescreen" setting. You also did something very similar with the mod's menu, too.

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Mr. Mysterio's Mod is now updated to r351 :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Making aspect ratio fixes and screenshots for the menu is very easy, but for the games it's a different story
Also I have no idea how to fix the RGB and game bugs...
Jep, same here. AFAIK you must write a fix for every game...

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making aspect ratio fixes and screenshots for the menu is very easy, but for the games it's a different story
Also I have no idea how to fix the RGB and game bugs...
Okay, just thought I'd ask. :)
Jep, same here. AFAIK you must write a fix for every game...
Wait, does that mean that the "Wii U Widescreen" setting had to be written for each individual game? :blink:

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I mean fixing the aspect ratios. Because (for me) every game is displaying itself a bit different :)
The "Wii U Widescreen" setting toggles the aspect ratio from 16:11.2 to 4:3.7. All games display the same for me unless I mess with this setting. What kind of TV and system do you have, out of curiosity?

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
The "Wii U Widescreen" setting toggles the aspect ratio from 16:11.2 to 4:3.7. All games display the same for me unless I mess with this setting. What kind of TV and system do you have, out of curiosity?
I'm on Wii U using an 8 year old LCD TV connected via hdmi, maybe that's the point...
Also it gets different with any changed setting...
But anyways, I don't have any idea how I could fix aspect ratio...

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Wii U using an 8 year old LCD TV connected via hdmi, maybe that's the point...
But anyways, I don't have any idea how I could fix aspect ratio...
I'm on a Wii U connected to a 6 year old LCD TV via HDMI. It's really strange that everything looks different for you.
If it isn't already, things would look a lot better if your TV was set to the "Screen Fit" or "Just Scan" setting. With this, nothing gets stretched or cut off of the screen. This is probably why everything looks the same for me.

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
I'm on a Wii U connected to a 6 year old LCD TV via HDMI. It's really strange that everything looks different for you.
If it isn't already, things would look a lot better if your TV was set to the "Screen Fit" or "Just Scan" setting. With this, nothing gets stretched or cut off of the screen. This is probably why everything looks the same for me.
And my TV doesn't even support that. It only has HD 1 and HD 2 which are different zooming options...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
For some reason, when I try to update with the on-app updater, I get a text overlap when it tries to print out the text to tell if the update failed or succeeded and the MOD doesn't update, I am curently at 349.
maybe something on your end is blocking the update server
try this link in your browser: http://nintendont.gxarena.com/themes/boot.dol
if it works on your PC then the update should work on your Wii

Reactions: send0r and Troopage

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And my TV doesn't even support that. It only has HD 1 and HD 2 which are different zooming options...
:wtf: Ew. Lol
For some reason, when I try to update with the on-app updater, I get a text overlap when it tries to print out the text to tell if the update failed or succeeded and the MOD doesn't update, I am curently at 349.
maybe something on your end is blocking the update server
try this link in your browser: http://nintendont.gxarena.com/themes/boot.dol
if it works on your PC then the update should work on your Wii
I have the same issue, even though that link downloads fine from my PC. I updated manually for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: