Country
Mexico

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Abdallah, doesn't all the Triforce games now have save feature working?
In what I read from your post in http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-themes-and-custom-mods.374469/page-46#post-5322636,
you say that you simply wrote a code that disabled MC Emu if the loader detects a Triforce game... right?
Couldn't you simply change it so that it switches to MC Emu ON but with Multi OFF for ONLy those games?

The ironic thing about the CARD support for Triforce games is that it actually requires MCEmu to be off for it to work correctly (it uses .bin files as opposed to .raw files if I recall correctly). Confusing? Yes. Functional? Very.

Edit: Sorry, I thought MCEmu=On broke saving, so I never tried it personally. The above was written based on information I saw in the "Nintendont" thread

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Abdallah, doesn't all the Triforce games now have save feature working?
In what I read from your post in http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-themes-and-custom-mods.374469/page-46#post-5322636,
you say that you simply wrote a code that disabled MC Emu if the loader detects a Triforce game... right?
Couldn't you simply change it so that it switches to MC Emu ON but with Multi OFF for ONLy those games?
mcemu is not needed for triforce save to work anymore, if you have mcemu "on" you get a useless raw file in addition to the true save bin file

kinda :ph34r:'ed but yeah I have mcemu off for all those games now

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The ironic thing about the CARD support for Triforce games is that it actually requires MCEmu to be off for it to work correctly (it uses .bin files as opposed to .raw files if I recall correctly). Confusing? Yes. Functional? Very.
mcemu is not needed for triforce save to work anymore, if you have mcemu "on" you get a useless raw file in addition to the true save bin file
Wow, I didn't expect that.
So basically the Triforce games DO save but only when you have MC Emu off. That's odd.

So that means the security check you implemented in your MOD now makes Multi saves and Triforce saves play along nicely without modifying the MC Emu/Multi settings, am I right?

Leo Alves

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do i set Nintendont to be the global GC loader in cfg usb taiwan mod ?
And how do i change my emunand path? because the path in the config.txt won't work with taiwan mod

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
How do i set Nintendont to be the global GC loader in cfg usb taiwan mod ?
And how do i change my emunand path? because the path in the config.txt won't work with taiwan mod
there's a per game setting for GC loader, not sure if it's in global settings too!
taiwan mod has a built in default path for emunand (not using the one in config.txt)
there's no support for that mod so you have to figure it out yourself or ask Airline

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Currently working on something that will make nintendont themes easier to make,
The main issue was lack of space, long menus getting close to the edge,
so I moved the headers menus up and shortened the menus by removing "return to update" and adding button info on top

I'll upload the new dol after testing more themes:

screenies:

IhlsKrj.jpg

IKiQxF3.jpg

3TfZg7z.jpg

bxo9D2g.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.