Hacking Nintendont SA2B

Jishua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm not incredibly versed in hacking, I've been competent enough to follow the guides on here.

I recently installed Nintendont and have played a bunch of games without issues, it would sometimes turn my Wii u off but I figured that was because of my plugging in my PS4 controller

But to the point. I got Sonic adventure two last night, because duh. And it works fine but between levels my Chao garden will not save. I don't get an error message or anything. I just reverts them to eggs.

I attempted to consult Google search and while some results were similar. Most were related to dolphin emulator or actual the GameCube.

I don't have an actual GC memory card so naturally I'm using the memory card emulator. I only recently got Nintendont so I'm assuming it's the most recent version.

I'm not sure it inquiry like this is allowed on the forum but if someone has a solution that would be wonderful

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure, but all I can say is that the Chao garden is a separate save, so maybe there is an issue there? I never noticed it when playing on wii, but then again I have it on so many platforms, I can't remember if I used nintendont with the chao garden much.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to check your settings for anything strange, if you using a sd card make sure is not locked (the tab on the left of the card should be pushed up towards the metal connectors)

If all else fails, maybe try updating nintendon't to the latest version? Or try a fresh memory card. (obviously i mean virtual memory card) It could not be enough room to save or maybe corrupted somehow. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U