Hacking Nintendont on Wii U

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have CBHC installed on my Wii U. I know there's a way to install Nintendont to the main menu and be able to play GameCube games on the WiiU Gamepad.

What is the noob friendly process to do this? vWii hasn't been hacked yet, so if I need to do that also, please let me know. Also, since I have CBHC, I should be able to install Wii games from the eShop now, no?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not particularly. You can setup Nintendont on the Wiiu home menu that uses Wii VC injection. This will boot up Nintendont without doing anything special in vWii. This way you can even use the gamepad as a controller for gamecube games. So much better not needing vWii anymore.

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not particularly. You can setup Nintendont on the Wiiu home menu that uses Wii VC injection. This will boot up Nintendont without doing anything special in vWii. This way you can even use the gamepad as a controller for gamecube games. So much better not needing vWii anymore.

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is true but some times you need to open nintendont on the vWii side to create a mem card file so it will work on the Wii u side. Just trying to keep it simple

Last edited by Kafluke,

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is true but some times you need to open nintendont on the vWii side to create a mem card file so it will work on the Wii u side. Just trying to keep it simple
If you use this to package up a USB loader like WiiFlow or WiiFlow-lite that supports running running GameCube games through Nintendont can you still use the GamePad in GameCube games or is that only if you directly setup a GC game?

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • susbaconhairman @ susbaconhairman:
    im probably gonna get banned so goodbye lmao
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Are you purposefully looking for situations to spout dumb memes or are you genuinely challenged?
    +1
  • susbaconhairman tempBOT:
    susbaconhairman has been banned by porkiewpyne until Dec 12, 2022 at 8:37 PM.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Surprised Pikachu face.
  • MelodyVI @ MelodyVI:
    Hey, can I ask for help regarding USB loader GX and Nintendont here? Just a quick question or two
    No, open a thread
    +1
  • MelodyVI @ MelodyVI:
    Gotcha!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I tried opening a thread but no one was interested in my construction equipment sex toy company idea 😭
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken's mom was interested in the product just not as an investor.... Lol
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Even with the music video picked out? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV_sM
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    How's you?
    pretty alright, just showered
    Just saw what happened in chat lol
    with the meme child?
    spouting nonsense and throwing baseless accusations won't get them anywhere
    +1
    That's true
    Honestly, when will they learn.
    Right now I'm re-calibrating the laser for my SCPH-1002
    As many of the earlier models are prone to failure
    I'm so glad the boyfriend his laser still functions without any issue
    +1
    The eBay listing said that it won't read discs, but it actually does although FMV is laggy as well as CDDA. So it most definitely needs re-calibrating.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: The eBay listing said that it won't read discs, but it actually does although FMV is laggy as...