Hacking Nintendont - Looking for a logo

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Here we go. Proper Splash Screen design...

I really like this. Original work, the purple reminds me of the purple GameCube, and it doesn't look like it was drawn in paint.

To those of you modifying the Nintendo trademark: I'd like to take a poll on how many of you are daft enough to think it counts as fair use, or are unable to follow the simple instructions set out in the first post.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that all depends (and i'm sorry for going off-topic), if crediar decides to re-release quadforce to be made for the WiiU though.
I dunno how he'd use it but here it is, just for giggles.
Quad_Force_Logo_Splash.png

For those wondering, I use gimp to make all these.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

People keep including the Wii U in these pictures yet Nintendont is for both Wii U and Wii, so this doesn't really make sense.
I get that it's a huge focus on Wii U, but shouldn't the logo NOT contain official promotional photos of the Wii U? I see why people would jump to the editing of the nintendo logo with the added "nt" but that's kind of lazy too, to be honest (especially considering the "nt" is already part of Nintendo, and Nintendont is just a copy/paste away.)

I guess all i'm saying is that maybe people could try a little harder to be original? I dunno. Not trying to offend anybody who has already posted, just trying to raise the bar to a certain degree.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4