Snowmanne

OP
Trophies
Website
Snowmanne.DeviantArt.com
XP
Country
United States
I was helping a friend getting his vWii modded, everything went great. I let him borrow my hard drive while the one he ordered was getting shipped. I set up his hard drive the same way mine is, installed the Wii and GameCube games he has to his hard drive and no issues there. Had no problems loading the GameCube games with the GameCube controller Adapter on nintendont just after doing the button combo to return to HBC, all the HDD files get corrupted. Plugged it in my computer and its empty but with used space ran chkdsk didn't help just put all the files in .chk in found.000 folder. I re-setup his HDD again this time when loading a game nintendont didn't find any HID devices the Wii U powers off and the HDD files get corrupted again. Can the problem be with the HDD or something else like bad exits from nintendont?

Hard Drive and Enclosure he bought.

jordimorardo

Trophies
XP
Country
I had this big problem too.
Nintendont replaced my complete HDD files (Isos, savegames ...) with a lot of strange corrupt files of 3Mb each one. All file names are composed by symbols.
I connected 3 wiiU pro controllers in the nintendont menu, and the selector arrow started to move it like a normal bad started analog pad issue, after this I only pressed home button to come back to loader. When I started nintendont again, it did'nt find the game folder in my USB device, after in Pc, I saw all files replaced by corrupted data.
I tried to reproduce this issue but without success, and now I'm playing with fear to lose all savegames again.

Console: WiiU
Nintendont version: r264
Last game played correctly: Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution (J)
HDD: 64 GB pedrive FAT32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: