Hacking Nintendont: Hyperkin Pro Cube support?

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hyperkin Pro Cube controller seems to not work with Nintendont. It's just a pro controller shaped like a gamecube controller. Does anyone have any information on this?

Before asked, yes I did sync before going into wii mode/the loader. Pops up on Wii U mode but not Nintendont.

myunholysins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wrote this to the other week. See I was wondering if anyone can help or is there a way to get it support it through the code because it does work in the vwii homebrew menu, which I believe it there should be a way to get it to work with nintendont.

Also does anyone know if we get iosu would it work than. if nintendont was ported onto the wii u menu instead of vwii?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hyperkin Pro Cube controller seems to not work with Nintendont. It's just a pro controller shaped like a gamecube controller. Does anyone have any information on this?

Before asked, yes I did sync before going into wii mode/the loader. Pops up on Wii U mode but not Nintendont.
I recommend making a request in the nintendont thread. It will get better recognition there than making a new thread

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i got this from a local game shop, i am located in Australia and it is a Wii Classic Controller Pro inspired by Gamecube Controller so it looks like one and is plugged like a Classic Controller to the WiiMote and works with Nintendont, emulators and all Wii games and WiiU games, they have Zelda,Mario and Donkey Kong designs as well..this is compatible with both Wii and WiiU..it's a genuine item..
image.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)