Hacking Nintendont Forwarder

Falco_DJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just joined this website today, and I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm not new to wii hacking, and I have been doing it for a while. I've searched everywhere to find a Forwarder Channel for Nintendon't, I finally found one for Nintendont on the setup guide for Nintendont. So I installed it, and dont like it. On my wii at least the banner was slow, and blurry. The Channel icon was blurry, ( it was a GameCube logo ) and it kept changing the picture to look broken. So I was wondering if someone with the skill to do it would make me a Forwarder Channel? I would do it myself, but currently I dont have any computer, except a Raspberry Pi running Raspian.

Thanks, ahead of timetime, and here are some details if you need them.
My wii is the original wii, the file path for nintendont is :/apps/nintendont/boot.dol
I would like the Forwarder channel Banner if possible to be this video:
I would like the channel icon to be a picture of the GameCube logo
and I would like it if someone would add a black background, and maybe the words "Nintendont GameCube" in white under the Gamecube logo

Just to say it again, thanks so much to who ever helps me out. I'm extremely grateful!:)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, I just joined this website today, and I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm not new to wii hacking, and I have been doing it for a while. I've searched everywhere to find a Forwarder Channel for Nintendon't, I finally found one for Nintendont on the setup guide for Nintendont. So I installed it, and dont like it. On my wii at least the banner was slow, and blurry. The Channel icon was blurry, ( it was a GameCube logo ) and it kept changing the picture to look broken. So I was wondering if someone with the skill to do it would make me a Forwarder Channel? I would do it myself, but currently I dont have any computer, except a Raspberry Pi running Raspian.

Thanks, ahead of timetime, and here are some details if you need them.
My wii is the original wii, the file path for nintendont is :/apps/nintendont/boot.dol
I would like the Forwarder channel Banner if possible to be this video:
I would like the channel icon to be a picture of the GameCube logo
and I would like it if someone would add a black background, and maybe the words "Nintendont GameCube" in white under the Gamecube logo

Just to say it again, thanks so much to who ever helps me out. I'm extremely grateful!:)

Hello.:)

If it is about the GameCube Animaton,you can search for the 3 Bios Files,put it inthe Root of the SD Card (or where you have your Nintendont Paths set) and you always have the Startup Animation /you also have the Menu) every Time you start a GameCube Game.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay