Hacking Nintendont error

CivilianX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix this error that's in the image , I followed the steps correctly in the tutorial I saw to use Nintendont but this keeps happening

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    942.2 KB · Views: 726

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if your homebrew channel is old you need to have a newer meta xml with a line that was added recently saying ios reload or something along those lines.

CivilianX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im guessing your homebrew channel is version 0.8 or lower they need the no ios reload line, 0.9 to 1.1.2 only need the second the acess line.
im guessing your homebrew channel is version 0.8 or lower they need the no ios reload line, 0.9 to 1.1.2 only need the second the acess line.
its still giving me the same error

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You using this on a Wii or Wii U? Also, how are you launching into Nintendont, through a USB Backup Loader or through HBC?

Also where did you download Nintendont from? Did you follow my stickied guide at the top of this forum?

CivilianX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You using this on a Wii or Wii U? Also, how are you launching into Nintendont, through a USB Backup Loader or through HBC?

Also where did you download Nintendont from? Did you follow my stickied guide at the top of this forum?
Wii u , hbc and it was downloaded from completesoftmodguide , tutorial on YouTube

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says 1.1.2 ios58v25v25.32

I would honestly just follow my guide from the sections marked cIOS up until the Nintendont section. It's the stickied post in this forum called The Definitive vWii Hacking Guide. Don't use other guides, many are outdated or are specifically for Wii, and you will mess your vWii up.

CivilianX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would honestly just follow my guide from the sections marked cIOS up until the Nintendont section. It's the stickied post in this forum called The Definitive vWii Hacking Guide. Don't use other guides, many are outdated or are specifically for Wii, and you will mess your vWii up.
Yea I'll just try that because nothing else has worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like to interact with my smut ok