Hacking Nintendont doesn't save settings (priiloader)

Dulop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello. I use priiloader to go directly to homebrew channel. Then, I open Nintendont to play gamecube games.
But everytime I open Nintendont, the settings go back to default (everything off). I don't want this, because I use "memcard emulation" and "native control" ON.

How can I solve this? Ive tried using usb loader gx, but I couldn't make it work. When lauching the game I get "Exception (DSI) ocurred".

Thank for your help.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I use priiloader to go directly to homebrew channel. Then, I open Nintendont to play gamecube games.
But everytime I open Nintendont, the settings go back to default (everything off). I don't want this, because I use "memcard emulation" and "native control" ON.

How can I solve this? Ive tried using usb loader gx, but I couldn't make it work. When lauching the game I get "Exception (DSI) ocurred".

Thank for your help.
Try using the latest version of Nintendont.
If that doesn't work try referring to this source for some help, or a Nintendont Dev
https://sourceforge.net/p/nintendont/tickets/112/?page=0

If using a loader (Ex: USB Loader GX.) Try changing the settings in USB Loader GX for GameCube Games. Doing so may help Nintendont keep the settings on it.
Why it happens? I have no clue. But all I can really say is that its an issue with the emulator, and other mod apps having compatibility issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: