Hacking Nintendont Controller-Configurations

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, I'm using an official GC controller with the official adapter. I'm using the alt cIOS, so both my usb ports in the back should be active.
I load smash, use the controller to get through the intro video to the menu, then use the gamepad to get back to the Wii U menu, then to the Wii menu.
Load up HBC, then load up Nintendont. I have the controller.ini on the root of my flash drive, and have HID devices enabled.
After all that, I pick a game off my flash drive and try loading it. Gets stuck at initializing the HID device.

Using r272, I believe.

Any thoughts?

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm using an official GC controller with the official adapter. I'm using the alt cIOS, so both my usb ports in the back should be active.
I load smash, use the controller to get through the intro video to the menu, then use the gamepad to get back to the Wii U menu, then to the Wii menu.
Load up HBC, then load up Nintendont. I have the controller.ini on the root of my flash drive, and have HID devices enabled.
After all that, I pick a game off my flash drive and try loading it. Gets stuck at initializing the HID device.

Using r272, I believe.

Any thoughts?
running smash first hasent been needed since v2.228
What version of nintendont are you actually running?
v2.272 will display a message on the screen saying what is wrong.
If their is a megssage tell us what the exact text of the message is.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
running smash first hasent been needed since v2.228
What version of nintendont are you actually running?
v2.272 will display a message on the screen saying what is wrong.
If their is a megssage tell us what the exact text of the message is.

I'm not at home right now, but if my mind serves me right, it just goes to "init HID..." and freezes there. Have to pull the power.

I'll try it without smash when I get home, see if it does the same thing.

n1c0k3n

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys!
I am planning to use my old wii in my cab, mostly to play virtual console games, TvC and naruto 4 GC.

I love naruto GNT4, but this game only registers directional inputs from the left stick (previous naruto GNT games were using the Dpad too but not the 4th installment).

I will hack GC controllers to my cab for the inputs, but i won't be able to use the analog controls.

My question is : is it possible to use the controller.ini file to have the Dpad inputs registered as Lstick directions?

The game only needs the 8 directions without intensity variations, so having analog controls is not mandatory.

Thank you in advance.

zlqtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi everybody, I am having troubles to make multiple HID controllers to work.
I'm using Nintendont v2.277 and im using a Microlab Twin USB Joystick (2 joysticks in 1 port). I used the HID Test to make my own controller.ini and it works well for just one controller. The thing is i want to play with both for multiplayer :) . I have set MultiIn=2 and i dont know how to set the MultiInValue. When i set it to MultiInValue=1 both controllers work but with some lag.
Im sorry for my english and im no expert in this so please someone that can help me?

This is my controller.ini right now

[Twin USB Gamepad]
VID=0810
PID=0001
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
MultiIn=2
MultiInValue=1
DigitalLR=1
A=5,40
B=5,80
X=5,20
Y=5,10
Z=6,08
L=6,01
R=6,02
S=6,20
Power=6,10
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
RightUp=5,01
DownRight=5,03
DownLeft=5,05
UpLeft=5,07
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=2
CStickY=1
RAnalog=0
LAnalog=0
Rumble=1
RumbleType=0
RumbleDataLen=05

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody, I am having troubles to make multiple HID controllers to work.
I'm using Nintendont v2.277 and im using a Microlab Twin USB Joystick (2 joysticks in 1 port). I used the HID Test to make my own controller.ini and it works well for just one controller. The thing is i want to play with both for multiplayer :) . I have set MultiIn=2 and i dont know how to set the MultiInValue. When i set it to MultiInValue=1 both controllers work but with some lag.
Im sorry for my english and im no expert in this so please someone that can help me?

This is my controller.ini right now

[Twin USB Gamepad]
VID=0810
PID=0001
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
MultiIn=2
MultiInValue=1
DigitalLR=1
A=5,40
B=5,80
X=5,20
Y=5,10
Z=6,08
L=6,01
R=6,02
S=6,20
Power=6,10
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
RightUp=5,01
DownRight=5,03
DownLeft=5,05
UpLeft=5,07
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=2
CStickY=1
RAnalog=0
LAnalog=0
Rumble=1
RumbleType=0
RumbleDataLen=05
describe in detail what you mean by lag.
You made some changes to the exixting ps2 adaptre configuration. Does the ps2 adaptre work properly in singler player for you?

you removed part of the rumble commands you also need to remove
Rumble=1
RumbleType=0
RumbleDataLen=05
[/quote]

zlqtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
describe in detail what you mean by lag.
You made some changes to the exixting ps2 adaptre configuration. Does the ps2 adaptre work properly in singler player for you?

you removed part of the rumble commands you also need to remove
Rumble=1
RumbleType=0
RumbleDataLen=05
[/quote]

By lag i mean that for example, if i try to move to the left, the cursor stops every 1 second and then it continues (im playing super smash), this happens to player 1 and 2. Also the wiimote turns on and the player's light of the wiimote starts blinking. The wiimote also controls the player 1 and 2 (USB joysticks).
If i set MultiIn to 1 it works in single player. And those rumble commands work for me...
I dont know if i explained it well :/

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By lag i mean that for example, if i try to move to the left, the cursor stops every 1 second and then it continues (im playing super smash), this happens to player 1 and 2. Also the wiimote turns on and the player's light of the wiimote starts blinking. The wiimote also controls the player 1 and 2 (USB joysticks).
If i set MultiIn to 1 it works in single player. And those rumble commands work for me...
I dont know if i explained it well :/
What you have for rumble is causing at least part of your problem remove them.

computerfan9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get my Hori Battle Pad to work with Nintendont no matter what I do. If I use bluetooth by connecting it to the Wiimote, the four blue lights light up and it does nothing. When I tried to connect it with my Mayflash Wii CC USB Adapter for PC - PC052, it still will not work even though I have Use HID Device turned on and am using the correct INI file. I have tried several different games, and it still has no effect. However, when I run HID-Test, the controller works perfectly. I have spent countless hours trying to fix this, but I have no idea what to do now.

zlqtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
test it with v2.234 https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/svn-history/r234/trunk/loader/loader.dol the changes in v2.235, v2.236 may have broken that adapter.

Mmm it works better, the wiimote doesn´t turn on now. The lag is less but still there. For example: I can walk with my character but he keeps stoping every second and sometimes the response of the buttons is too fast. You press one time and in the game its like if you have pressed it 2 times. Sorry my english

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm it works better, the wiimote doesn´t turn on now. The lag is less but still there. For example: I can walk with my character but he keeps stoping every second and sometimes the response of the buttons is too fast. You press one time and in the game its like if you have pressed it 2 times. Sorry my english
while running 2.234 Try unplugging whatever you have plugged in to the wiimotes

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mm i tried 3 other versions and it keeps the same. What should i put in MultiInValue?
MultiInValue=1

Always list what version you are using. Otherwise the information is useless.
Instrusctions that are given to others for their problems dosent mean you should try them too. Did yiou try v2.234 unplugging what ever is plugged into the wiimotes yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4