nintendolandimages.jpg

1. Zelda: Battle Quest
2. Pikmin (full title pending)
3. Metroid (full title pending)
4. Mario (full title pending)
5. Luigi's Ghost Mansion
6. Animal crossing: Sweet Treat
7. Yoshi (full title pending)
8. game and watch octopus (full title pending)
9. Donkey Kong's Crash Course
10. Takemaru's Ninja Castle
11. F Zero (full title pending)
12. Balloon Fight (full title pending)

wonder what the games will be like :D

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odds are that this game will come along with the system since it appears to be very short to be a full game.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
These look really great, Nintendo didn't announce when the Wii U is out did they? or did they just say 'fall'?..I hope it's out soon, I'm actually really looking forward to it.
But if Nintendo sad fall..then it's probably gonna be out next March :(

Reactions: 1 person

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
These look really great, Nintendo didn't announce when the Wii U is out did they? or did they just say 'fall'?..I hope it's out soon, I'm actually really looking forward to it.

lol well would be pointless being March because the games coming out after launch is Nov/Dec 2012

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's going to be out somewhere near the end of October or the begining of November due to that guy from the Assassin's creed 3 video for Wii U on the Nintendo E3 website mentioning that it would be a launch game.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Battle Quest will have multiple levels
Link-esque characters fight enemies in patchwork environments using swords and bows.
The level being shown on the show floor at E3 is actually a combination of the second and third levels from the final version.
The Battle Quest demo ends with a boss. "There are maybe more than just two or three courses."
Zelda: Battle Quest features a single-player mode as well. You play as an archer with the Wii U GamePad.
The enemies and features in the game are adjusted for difficulty in single-player mode since you won't have friends with you. Innovative!

NintendoLand attractions will be built to work in single-player as well, even if multiplayer is the focus.

Some attractions will also offer both competitive and co-op multiplayer modes.

Map configurations and size will also change based on the number of people playing

You can use the GamePad's gyroscope to control your camera view as you walk through the park area.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nintendo really took a disastrous approach to introduce this title for a heck 20 minutes.

This title is actually pleasing, but they themselves kinda ruined the experience by making almost everyone falling asleep.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game looks kinda fun and I hope they have a version of the pirate rhythm-game on it as well...

But the presentation of this title was beyond bad. I mean my god was that horrible. Just get some people on the stage and play two or three of the game. What's up this Nintendo explaining every little damn thing.

They should have learned from their fault of their WiiU introduction but this went overboad and made the conference boring! You should know when something need explenation and when it speaks for itself!

They should have a bundle with this game for 30 bucks more or something. Would be a nice little game to get with the console...

Reactions: 1 person

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
This game looks kinda fun and I hope they have a version of the pirate rhythm-game on it as well...

But the presentation of this title was beyond bad. I mean my god was that horrible. Just get some people on the stage and play two or three of the game. What's up this Nintendo explaining every little damn thing.

They should have learned from their fault of their WiiU introduction but this went overboad and made the conference boring! You should know when something need explenation and when it speaks for itself!

They should have a bundle with this game for 30 bucks more or something. Would be a nice little game to get with the console...
Too true, I get so bored waiting for them to explain everything, even when people have heard most of it before in the previous E3 (when it comes to the tablet).
I'd much rather they did more of a hands on approach.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If I were Nintendo, I'll make Nintendo Land go first with a 10 - 15 minute presentation, then end with Pikmin.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People I am on an iPad so I really cant efficiantely copy and paste but check out a guy on Youtube called "Polygon" I guess. He has some footage of the Zelda game in NL and it's the minigame from WSR where you go around with the sword on a rail with the Wiimote+ and the WiiUPad player is an archer. Absolutely loved that game on WSR!

EDIT:

@Pong: We were talking about how Nintendo intruced this game in particular and I think that is spot on topic! And as I said it was horrible. There were better way to showcast this game, since it is not bad at all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: