Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Forget about that.
Dear Nintendo:
STOP MAKING FUCKING AMIIBOS AND OTHER SHITS, WE WANT SUPER MARIO GALAXY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you want Mario Galaxy rehashed again? I much prefer the direction they're taking with Odyssey rather than rehashing another Galaxy.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget about that.
Dear Nintendo:
STOP MAKING FUCKING AMIIBOS AND OTHER SHITS, WE WANT SUPER MARIO GALAXY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 8-bit Amiibo is gfilled awith nastalgia though?
Can't you also press A?
No:*(
Just gotr arms and am so sdad.

Context?

P.S. I don't have a Switch soooooo

P.P.S. Is it for syncing controllers?
Mario Kart, ARMS and moapr

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I lovew how thiaslo thraeds is blowing up;.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I klniow! Thatts what I"m saying!! I''m like 'stopos in nintendo1!"

WIO: WANT STO GET AWAY ! I WWNAT TO FLYYY WAAAAAY
what is this thread XDDD

i propose they make us press every single button to start the game. every button as in every button there is in your houshold

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait but why do they make you press L + R?
To start the game, you are required to press L+R, i would assume the idea is to make sure you are holding the controller properly as the game uses motion controls demonstrated before. Assuming you can press L+R is why you are requested to do so in case the player uses motion controls to signal you are holding the joycons properly. I will say is probably will be like this for games that fundamentally use the motion controls as games that don't use it specially have yet to had this precaution.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
To start the game, you are required to press L+R, i would assume the idea is to make sure you are holding the controller properly as the game uses motion controls demonstrated before. Assuming you can press L+R is why you are requested to do so in case the player uses motion controls to signal you are holding the joycons properly. I will say is probably will be like this for games that fundamentally use the motion controls as games that don't use it specially have yet to had this precaution.
Pressing L+R also help the switch know in what position you are holding the joycons.
If you press L+R the Switch knows you are using both joycons at the same time (and knows in which mode you are playing thanks to the bluetooth or the little connector of the joycons [Joycon detected and it's being used: It's via bluetooth? Yes? either TV or Tabletop mode / No? It's portable mode or joycons are attached]).

And if you press SL+SR instead, the Swich knows you are playing with one joycon sideways, and treats every joycon as a separate player.
You can test this out by going to the sync joy cons page on the home menu, pressing "Change Joycons order" (may be called differently, in Spanish it's called this way :P) and pressing eiter L+R or SL+SR.

That's why Nintendo decided to put "Press L+R/SL+SR to begin" instead of "Press A/+ to begin"

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pressing L+R also help the switch know in what position you are holding the joycons.
If you press L+R the Switch knows you are using both joycons at the same time (and knows in which mode you are playing thanks to the bluetooth or the little connector of the joycons [Joycon detected and it's being used: It's via bluetooth? Yes? either TV or Tabletop mode / No? It's portable mode or joycons are attached]).

And if you press SL+SR instead, the Swich knows you are playing with one joycon sideways, and treats every joycon as a separate player.
You can test this out by going to the sync joy cons page on the home menu, pressing "Change Joycons order" (may be called differently, in Spanish it's called this way :P) and pressing eiter L+R or SL+SR.

That's why Nintendo decided to put "Press L+R/SL+SR to begin" instead of "Press A/+ to begin"
completely unrelated, but nice profile pic. im such a frickin weeb lol

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: they could very easily do so