Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Nintendo World 2011
Open to the Public!
530pxheaderimgnintendoworld2011.jpg

Are you in Japan? Well, you might wish that you were. Nintendo will be hosting the "Nintendo World 2011" event on January 8-10 in Hall 9 of the Makuhari Messe convention center. The event will be hands-on featuring games and 3DS systems, best of all it is free for the public.

icon11.gif
 Source

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
I want one in the UK, at this rate I might as well move to Japan everything I love (except friends, family and pets) are there.

D

Deleted User

I'll be heading there sometime later, I wonder if I can persuade myself to lift my butt out of this seat nd grab a plane ticket to japan a month earlier.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Rydian said:
My first reaction is "I hope they do one in the US", but with the sheer size of the US versus Japan, they'd have to have like 4-6 of them here to get good coverage.

True, but the main selling point of the 3DS is the 3D effect, which can't be seen from the internet. So they have to let as many people see how good it is to rope in more sales, so maybe they would do it.

But this is awesome, I would totally go there if I had $.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of the Nintendo Fusion Tour of 2006. When it came to Pittsburgh, it was free (It cost money everywhere else). Playing the Wii months before release was so awesome, and I'm sure the 3DS would feel the same.

Too bad it's most likely only going to occur in Japan. :/

Endracion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet stuff!

I can't believe I'll get to experience all the cool conventions this time!

I've been to the TGS 2010 and this is excellent news, Nintendo World 2011, here I come! The Degenki event is also taking place at the Makuhari Messe and it's next month! Let's see what Square has to show this time around.

I will take pictures and post some info, I absolutely want to share this with everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-