Nintendo: Wii Motion Plus Not Delayed

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
According to game site IGN's Wii podcast, the Wii Motion Plus is delayed. According to , it's not. The IGN podcast, which is often privy to Nintendo announcements before they're announced, stated, "Nintendo is internally struggling with Wii MotionPlus, trying to figure out a few hiccups."

These "hiccups" would mean that Wii Sports Resort would be pushed back along with the Wii MotionPlus add-on. This would make sense someone as the game is MIA on Nintendo's upcoming games list.

All of this Wii MotionPlus delay talk is pure bunk, says Nintendo. Why? "No date was ever announced for MotionPlus — so technically it can't be delayed," Nintendo told game site CVG. Oh ho ho. Foiled by a technicality. Rats!

SOURCE:http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=210085

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's not really like anyone was talking about the Wii Motion Plus anyway. :\
I mean not when your key-title is Wii Sports Resort and you pull the worst E3 ever.

When Nintendo say it's delayed, they mean their internal deadlines are behind schedule, because of this hiccup.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game better come with two Motion plus things and cost about twenty if its delayed cause I might just loose any care for it in the first place by then.

Much like I did with the Wii fit board and Wii Speak.
As far as wii speak goes though, they should just let us use any USB mic possible instead of locking us out.
30 bucks for an item with a single use. Lame.

The motion plus I could atleast run through glovepie.
Still, not many other uses.
Better be just twenty bucks I say. Maybe thirty with the two and the game, but thats as far as I go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?