Nintendo to reveal E3 plans tomorrow at 9AM PST

630x.jpg
Nintendo just announced on twitter, that it will be sharing its' plans for E3 tomorrow with everyone. It has not yet been announced if it will be a direct, or just simple announcements.​
That being said, in a recent conference with investors with Iwata, he was quoted stating,​
These are the already announced Wii U titles that will be released in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016, and there are also unannounced titles that are not listed here. Among these titles, there are games that actively utilise the Wii U GamePad, including several we showed at E3 last year that are considered part of the Wii U GamePad utilisation project led by Mr. Miyamoto.
So some unannounced projects in the works, and hopefully some big surprises. E3 just got a little more interesting.​
EDIT:​

Yea...​
:arrow: SOURCE

D

Deleted User

I feel like there's a fair possibility of it being a Direct. I'm guessing it depends on how much they're planning...

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Games. Quality games for the Wii U god dammit.

The only titles that I've seen so far up for pre-order which should worth are:
- Splatoon *budget price*
- Yoshi's Wolly World *budget price*
- Xenoblade X *still not pre-ordered*
- Devil's Third *still not pre-ordered but it should be a budget price too*

Not too sure about Mighty No. 9 but eh, I'll keep it active for now.

Reactions: Deleted User

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The real question is how many of these unannounced titles will actually be launching in 2015? The answer is likely none of them, but maybe Nintendo will not so surprise us with some "budget" titles that nobody really wants but everybody accepts because there's nothing else.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The real question is how many of these unannounced titles will actually be launching in 2015? The answer is likely none of them, but maybe Nintendo will not so surprise us with some "budget" titles that nobody really wants but everybody accepts because there's nothing else.
But well, there's a difference between budget titles and budget games. Splatoon while is a new IP is being sold for a reasonable low price in Europe. Let's not forget that Xenoblade X has 7 DLC Packs so they really outta do something special because paying full price and then the paid DLC packs? No thanks.

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they announce a good amount of Wii U games. The 2015 lineup so far is lackluster

Hahahahaha. Wow. Splatoon, Mario Maker, Star Fox, and Yoshi's Woolly World don't excite you? There's always PS4 and XBONE I guess... oh wait... they don't have any good exclusives other than remasters, huh? Oh well.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hahahahaha. Wow. Splatoon, Mario Maker, Star Fox, and Yoshi's Woolly World don't excite you? There's always PS4 and XBONE I guess... oh wait... they don't have any good exclusives other than remasters, huh? Oh well.

Splatoon, that's cool. Yoshi's Wooly World? Potentially good game. Mario Maker isn't really a full game, just a "make your own Mario!", and we haven't seen hardly ANYTHING of StarFox, so why should that be an exciting game yet? Don't forget that while PS4/XBO don't have as many exclusive IP's, they DO have games that Wii U owners won't be able to play, either.

D

Deleted User

Well, y'know, not everyone is into the same type of game or same games as you and other people are. Different people get excited over different things.

Reactions: Margen67

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

Found the Nintenyearold.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
These two consoles at least have 3rd party support but that's not the point. The thing I was commenting on is that this year has not many big game releases on the Wii U.
Splatoon, Mario Maker, Star Fox, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fatal Frame 5 aren't enough titles to fill 7 months on the release calendar. Not to mention a huge deal of people might be not interested in them entirely due to different tastes. I might pick up XCX, Fatal Frame 5 and maybe Star Fox, if it has multiplayer, but the rest of these titles that come out this year aren't games I'd like to play. Which is why Nintendo should announce a few games. I dunno a Monster Hunter 4U port for Wii U or Metroid Prime 4 or F-Zero would easily fill in the gaps in the calender. But that's what you get for keeping your console 3rd party unfriendly. 1st party studios can work just so hard but they alone can't keep up with regular release schedules.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose you must have missed out on Bloodborne, Infamous, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, as well as every multiplat that DIDNT come to Wii U huh?

GreenJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing I am most excited about in this year's E3 is Animal Crossing news, I hope they will announce a new game in the series for the Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!