Hacking Nintendo Switch Race for CFW

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Team Executer make great job with this mod with NX, for my curiosity I look at commits on atmosphere and some more importants lines and command are add, I don't know if is this enough to make NX boot into Atmosphere, but today I see the team Reswitched fix everytime Atmosphere for our switch and update it (today is the first time I see see many and many updates). This two team are rock and make awesome work here, I believe in few days Atmosphere will done for public usage, and the mod chip build from Team Executer are done, just need wait for selling. Well I will wait CFW made by ScireM and the Team. And You guys Atmosphere or modchip ?

D

Deleted User

IIRC, Atmosphere can boot but crashes really early. Basically, all forms of CFW are still in there infancy (except private ones we don't have access to/don't know about) and can't run on a stock console without a lot of work. Atmosphere will likely be running on homebrewed consoles this summer, but expect a lot of crashes and bug fixes and impatient users driving devs out of the scene.

And the race isn't "over". The race is over when the first widespread CFW is released and his little to no bugs with decent functionality. When Russia and the US were in the space race, was it over when Russia sent sputnik to the atmosphere?

Last edited by ,

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ur saying your seeing unusual updates to atmosphere github and believe that cfw will be available very soon.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So ur saying your seeing unusual updates to atmosphere github and believe that cfw will be available very soon.
Yes, look at github, today have around 20 commit and updates.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

IIRC, Atmosphere can boot but crashes really early. Basically, all forms of CFW are still in there infancy (except private ones we don't have access to/don't know about) and can't run on a stock console without a lot of work. Atmosphere will likely be running on homebrewed consoles this summer, but expect a lot of crashes and bug fixes and impatient users driving devs out of the scene.

And the race isn't "over". The race is over when the first widespread CFW is released and his little to no bugs with decent functionality. When Russia and the US were in the space race, was it over when Russia sent sputnik to the atmosphere?
The users need have to wait, today I see some important commit on github, problably the team founds essencial parts to make cfw runs s
very well.

D

Deleted User

Yes, look at github, today have around 20 commit and updates.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The users need have to wait, today I see some important commit on github, problably the team founds essencial parts to make cfw runs s
very well.
I just looked at the commits, and nothing major. All they did was implement Atmosphere into a fusee payload (idk much about fusee but i assume this is it) and the rest was just warning fixes and maybe some other things. Besides, SciresM said all changes made would be pushed when they were done, so broken code would also be pushed.

D

Deleted User

I'm going with atmosphere mainly because it is free. It's open source so it'll probably be supported for a lot longer. And even though my 3DS did not get bricked I still have bad memories of team Gateway.

EDIT: It will be summer in the US pretty quickly so the wait is almost over

Reactions: Mylink5

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well Team Executer make great job with this mod with NX, for my curiosity I look at commits on atmosphere and some more importants lines and command are add, I don't know if is this enough to make NX boot into Atmosphere, but today I see the team Reswitched fix everytime Atmosphere for our switch and update it (today is the first time I see see many and many updates). This two team are rock and make awesome work here, I believe in few days Atmosphere will done for public usage, and the mod chip build from Team Executer are done, just need wait for selling. Well I will wait CFW made by ScireM and the Team. And You guys Atmosphere or modchip ?
I am 100% going with Team X right now. They straight up blew reswitched team out of the water and are waaaay ahead in work they have done everything that sciresm and team are still trying to figure out.

$30 for the dongle and a free rcm jig with it is pretty worth it imo.

Team x has full back ups running and reswitched doesnt have anything running atm but crashes.
❤️ I do appreciate both grouos of devs but my heart is set with team x

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am 100% going with Team X right now. They straight up blew reswitched team out of the water and are waaaay ahead in work they have done everything that sciresm and team are still trying to figure out.

Team x has full back ups running and reswitched doesnt have anything running atm but crashes.

So you are ready to jump to a "gateway" scenario again

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you sere its only $30 I can not find anything on it? If it is i'll pick on up as i'll be doing some digging with it.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

JaRocker

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

hey where did you get that price from and did the pre-order start as yet

PiraFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be out of line, but I wanted to just put in my 2 cents.

Seems like this entire thread is just bait. pushing for some other devs to release something earlier since TX announced something. and some people I feel are making very disrespectful claims and posts and being petty trying to almost shaming some devs so they might release something to beat TX. considering that we are owed nothing and they are giving us a free option in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021