Hacking Nintendo Switch R4S Black Screen

TeusSwitch124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there,
I’ve a problem with the installation of the R4S Dongle for the Switch. I bought one myself few months ago and everything is working fine. I also ordered one for my friend but for some reason it’s not working properly. I installed everything the same way as on my own switch and sd card but when I insert the jig and try to load in RCM the screen stays black and the Argon menu doesn’t show up. When I checked online I noticed that my switch “might be patched” and when I check the serial no of my friend it says that it is definitely patched. Is this why it’s not working or should it also work on patched switch?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,
I’ve a problem with the installation of the R4S Dongle for the Switch. I bought one myself few months ago and everything is working fine. I also ordered one for my friend but for some reason it’s not working properly. I installed everything the same way as on my own switch and sd card but when I insert the jig and try to load in RCM the screen stays black and the Argon menu doesn’t show up. When I checked online I noticed that my switch “might be patched” and when I check the serial no of my friend it says that it is definitely patched. Is this why it’s not working or should it also work on patched switch?
Your friends Switch can't be hacked unless you get the SX Core mod hip and then he's stuck using SX OS, not Atmosphere (at the time or this writing).

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your friends Switch can't be hacked unless you get the SX Core mod hip and then he's stuck using SX OS, not Atmosphere (at the time or this writing).
Stuck using SXOS? It's not such a bad situation to be in, you know? A free solution to hack the patched/Mariko/Lite Switch consoles might come one day, but how long will it take? Even if a hack was announced today, it would probably be released only several years later, and patience is a rare commodity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over