Gaming Nintendo Switch Online List of ALL games?

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a list that is kept up to date (!) of all NES and SNES games included in NSO subscription?

Those lists I found online weren't updated for months (or even years) and/or don't include japan only games.
Isn't there any source where I can look up all games of all regions at any time? Just curious.

Gbatemp is throwing out a news everytime new games get added (which is nice) so this could be a good opportunity for the staff to maintain a complete list. :P

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If your switch is hackable you should be using retroarch
I'm a RetroArch power user on the Switch (and anywhere else). :D
Tbh this is one of the main reasons I'm asking. A romset throws you into an ocean with thousands of games so I'm looking for some nice "selections" instead and figured one of those would be those games that were added to NSO.
I can google "Top 20 SNES games" every now and then, sure, but I somehow like the idea of creating myself an individual playlist (something like "NSO - SNES.lpl") to access those games easily in RetroArch.

Reactions: M7L7NK7

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're right. Googling it here in Germany took me to the german wiki site which in fact didn't include the JP games but the english wikipedia site seems to include everything. Thanks.
Nonetheless I also just found this which also seems up to date and cover all regions:
https://www.nintendolife.com/guides/guide-nintendo-switch-online-every-nes-and-snes-game-available
NSO isn't only comprised of "nice selections" :)
I'm fully aware. :P Of course I know countless (S)NES games since I already enjoyed them as a kid or heard of them but I still like to find and try new games and apart from those Mario and Zelda games, there are a few in these selections I didn't know before. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: