United States
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All that has been answered here.
I don't follow you. From the pics from Shigenojay, there is a metal jig thing that slips under the chip and makes an easy to access solder point. Where can I buy this for a modder to use to a pod having to pull/reball the chip.
From the vids/comments of the users who successfully modded an OLED, only one has stated they used an SX lite, so I guess the hwfly lite should be ok. That's all I can find on AliExpress for now.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't follow you. From the pics from Shigenojay, there is a metal jig thing that slips under the chip and makes an easy to access solder point. Where can I buy this for a modder to use to a pod having to pull/reball the chip.
From the vids/comments of the users who successfully modded an OLED, only one has stated they used an SX lite, so I guess the hwfly lite should be ok. That's all I can find on AliExpress for now.
What im saying is if you read this whole thread all that has been answered.

Rodel

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Where can you get this D0 point adapter/extender tool? How does it stay in place and not bump other points?
Also, did you use hwfly lite chip? Core V2? V3? Still need to buy the correct one. Don't want to find out it won't work in the OLED.
i use D0 point from the SATA socket it is tiny and thin.i have emmc from other switch and i point where the exact pin.

Screenshot_20211115-105550_Twitter-picsay.jpg

akachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guys how do I align the emmc back? I keep getting it wrong. When i press the power button the mopchip immediately goes green and there is no display. I am using 0.1mm enameled wire for all the points except dat0 gnd and 3.3v. For dat0 im using 0.01mm jumper wire. Is it too thin?

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys how do I align the emmc back? I keep getting it wrong. When i press the power button the mopchip immediately goes green and there is no display. I am using 0.1mm enameled wire for all the points except dat0 gnd and 3.3v. For dat0 im using 0.01mm jumper wire. Is it too thin?
I think you should have marked it before removing it. Here's how Louis Rossmann does it: basically a lot of flux

akachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok lots of flux got it. Is the green light and no display because of dat0?
Can I see your emmc alignment please?

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone else ordering from pcbway ? they said the original dimension is changed from 5.44 x 10mm to 13 x 5.4 mm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night