Nintendo Switch Lite Broken Digitizer or LCD?

MikanKan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I am curious since I'm looking to buy this switch and I want to know if it's worth the money to repair it (since I want to resale it).
Also what's the deal with the joysticks with missing rubber? Can I buy just the rubber and not replace the whole thing?

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 20.17.59.png

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Stryd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not sure about the screen problem it has going on there, but i would suggest you to replace sticks regardless, since you're gonna be opening it anyways for the LCD / Digitizer issue

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on the price of the lite, a replacement screen for the lite is 30-45$, and thats if the issue is just the screen and not a "Chip".
and you will have to replace the thumbsticks completely I was able to get 6 pack of thumb-sticks for under $10

MikanKan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
depends on the price of the lite, a replacement screen for the lite is 30-45$, and thats if the issue is just the screen and not a "Chip".
and you will have to replace the thumbsticks completely I was able to get 6 pack of thumb-sticks for under $10
The switch is 30$, second hand the lites go as low as 125$ usually here. (Romania)

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am curious since I'm looking to buy this switch and I want to know if it's worth the money to repair it (since I want to resale it).
Also what's the deal with the joysticks with missing rubber? Can I buy just the rubber and not replace the whole thing?

View attachment 294361
Bad lcd, touch might still be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?