Gaming Nintendo Switch Leaks. Love or Hate?

Do You Like Nintendo Leaks

• yes

Votes: 47 60.3%
  • no

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • i like polls

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally love the leaks, most of them have come true too, i feel this is nintendo themselves leaving these things for crazy fans to find and speculate. Nintendo in the past has generally been silent when it comes to their games too and so it was hard to even imagine what was coming or was already out. I think of them shying away Bravely Default and Animal Crossing and when those game hit the stores the shelves were empty (i couldnt find a copy in a 100mile radius)

i look at other companies playstation/xbox and their leaks seem to be the same leaks from 2013. how many years can show the same games cmon... kingdom hearts every year, probably final fantasy15 again, detroit humans, crackdown. i got rid of my ps4 in 2016 because i knew the lineup was horriblehorrible, the ps4 has piracy and im not interested. too many game developers and companies were killed off in the ps3 era and early in the ps4 era.

but when it comes to these nintendo leaks i do get excited, i play these games and i think 'wwhat can they do next' and for some reason they surprise me with these leaks. tbh the wii era and wiiu era were extremely weak from a first party standpoint. people worried nsw would have a ton of shovelwear and old games, which they have, but theyre also coming with good looking 1st party games too. those are my thought how about you

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
nintendo also does have the same games mostly lol but they have more 1st party ips some are dormant and people get excited to see a new game on the series

like metroid,
star fox
f zero
wars
pikmin

well acording to the leaks if true we might get fzero,starfox and metroid of the list of sleeping ips

still no info on a new wars or pikmin game sadly.

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo also does have the same games mostly lol but they have more 1st party ips some are dormant and people get excited to see a new game on the series

like metroid,
star fox
f zero
wars
pikmin

well acording to the leaks if true we might get fzero,starfox and metroid of the list of sleeping ips

still no info on a new wars or pikmin game sadly.

i feel its time for them to start releasing a ton of their IP. most of these smash bros players are older and these kids nowadays dont know wtf these characters are to get interested. Time to pull out the big guns

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for a new Golden Sun!

to be honest Camelot has been doing aweful with their games. Mario Tennis Aces looks meh... the original gameboy mario tennis and golf are the standards and they made them better for gba, but took a nosedive since. At this point i think they would ruin a Golden Sun

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just find leaks stupid, and when some leak turns out to be true I get an "Hmm... okeh" feeling

they used to announce everything but somewhere oversaturation of certain big games and overused trailers made people lose interest, now they try to keep everything hush hush until the last second, to me, its nice to at least have a clue of whats coming up.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was the worst 3d mario imo, i dispized it with no exploration just linear get to the end levels, you got new super mario bros series for that imo.
you're obviously playing it 1 player. The whole point of the game is multiplayer not exploration. U want exploration go play botw.

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
to be honest Camelot has been doing aweful with their games. Mario Tennis Aces looks meh... the original gameboy mario tennis and golf are the standards and they made them better for gba, but took a nosedive since. At this point i think they would ruin a Golden Sun
Mario Power Tennis was not bad, my man. In fact that would be the apex of the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?