Homebrew Nintendo Switch Homebrew Craze

NGT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just shocked at all that is going on in the switch homebrew scene, its more then a year since the switch has released and we have homebew, CFW, a WIP emulator and more! Usually it takes years to crack a console but with team executor and others having discovered the unpatchable exploit theres so much to do, but then again theres going to be all those hackers in mario kart and splatoon so be ready for that and if you are planning to hack just a warning, YOU WILL BE BANNED, Its been done and will be done, or maybe nintendo has some tricks up their sleeves as to detect if your hacking and may IP ban your switch idk, Some things I'd like from homebrew on switch are:

Custom controller inputs, to be able to plug in any off brand controller and you will be able to set the inputs with an application, or something
THEMES THEMES THEMES THEMES THEMES
Eshop music(?) / hacks
Homebrew Launcher as an app on the home menu.

Comment below what you'd want!

D

Deleted User

Lol
Switch ui is too basic for good themes
I suggest only doing music for a theme

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol
Switch ui is too basic for good themes
I suggest only doing music for a theme

I dunno, I know this was fake, but I thought themes like this looked pretty cool, simple as they may be:

900x.jpg

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hink Switch themes at most would have a background, different menu, icon images, selection borders, and music.

Like the PSP.

Reactions: nmkd

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is the scene package. He only has two. I find it strange that someone has not yet created a tool that allows creating custom themes.

Attachments

• 16314a48995e607d61d514edc3fc2336.nca.rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 218

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Consider it "A save game for the Switch Menu themes", where there are only two themes (Black and White). If someone manages to change the images while retaining the same proportions, he could customize the only default themes in Switch. It also has files related to the look and colors of the interaz. I completely do not know how to modify it, I would not even dare to inject this modified form.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1